Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]LR-DuW8Eng4[/youtube]

[youtube]bs7-4O_7mf0[/youtube]

--------------------------

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Wwwwwwell.....Iiiii ggguess wwe know wwwhy Clarence is a wwwriter and not a radio guy.........

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ok im officially ready for the draft to get here. I can't stand it anymore.

MONT17

Reaction score
I like Clarence and I hope he is right that Texas kid can play!

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
Wow, did Kyle Calloway (sp?) look awkward running, or what? I'd like to see us get a safety or o-lineman in FA so that we can use a first or second rd pick on a WR. Or trade down and get an extra 2nd.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
To be honest I like the calloway pick and the idea of the safety from GT. Move Free to LT, Calloway ( a huge run upgrade from Kozier), andthe safety in the 2nd round. That leaves the first rnd pick for another CB or WR. I say this because with more and more teams going to 4 wide, i'm not sure that we can continuously match up. Scandrick only makes 3 quality CB's on the field. I'm not sold on any of the big name safeties in the first and I feel that the value for the 2nd rnd versus the minimal talent drop off makes safety in the 2nd round the way to go. As for wr, when teams start to double Austin this year (and they will), the other receivers we have, aren't good enough to consistantly beat single coverage (unless Ogletree continues to improve). Just my two sense.