*Video* Pentagon Hit By Plane Or Missle?

Duane

Reaction score
I love a good conspiracy as much as anyone. I'm a UFO and Kennedy assassination conspiracy believer, hell I even gave a speak in college on the Kennedy assassination. I think he is wrong on this missile theory. Take a look at this picture:

security_cam1.jpg

The top is the artist's rendition. In the bottom picture you can clearly see the tail fin. And if that plane didn't crash there where did it and the passengers go?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Duane said:
I love a good conspiracy as much as anyone. I'm a UFO and Kennedy assassination conspiracy believer, hell I even gave a speak in college on the Kennedy assassination. I think he is wrong on this missile theory. Take a look at this picture:

The top is the artist's rendition. In the bottom picture you can clearly see the tail fin. And if that plane didn't crash there where did it and the passengers go?

It is a facinating quandary... and I, too, love a good conspiracy theory... I have many thoughts on the Kennedy Assassination...

I saw a site once that debunked that entire Pentagon video... I will try and find it...

Interesting theory nonetheless...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The plane that was crashed in Pa is the one that I have always wondered about. The few pictures I have seen of it does seem right.

BadMeetsEvil

Reaction score
Out of this whole thing. The one thing that trips me out is the Hotel Video.

The employes couldn't get over what they saw. The FBI came in and took the tape and it was never released. I can understand that maybe it was the plane going into the building, which would make them be in awe, but.. why not show the footage? Why not show the footage from all the other video's. As american.. I would like to see all of the video as possible. Why hide them?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BadMeetsEvil said:
Out of this whole thing. The one thing that trips me out is the Hotel Video.

The employes couldn't get over what they saw. The FBI came in and took the tape and it was never released. I can understand that maybe it was the plane going into the building, which would make them be in awe, but.. why not show the footage? Why not show the footage from all the other video's. As american.. I would like to see all of the video as possible. Why hide them?
We will find out all the facts about 9/11 when we find out all the facts about the Kennedy asassination.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Duane said:

Exactly Duane. It strikes me that this whole conspiracy is a huge disrespect to the lives of those lost. It just dismisses the whole fact that they are dead. If it was a missile or a small commuter plane, then what happened to flight 77?

They offer no suggestions about that plane... which by the way carried the wife of a Bush cabinet member (if they're suggesting some nefarious government conspiracy).

I doubt if Ted Olsen, a close friend of the President, would stand for a cover up like that.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
I originally saw that video on ebaum - pretty freaky. Who knows what really happened ... makes you think, huh?

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Keep in mind the plane flew over a major interstate...with major traffic...with lots of witnesses. Wouldn't these commuters report a military plane and not an American Airlines Boeing 757? C'mon guys...

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
trickblue said:
It is a facinating quandary... and I, too, love a good conspiracy theory... I have many thoughts on the Kennedy Assassination...

I saw a site once that debunked that entire Pentagon video... I will try and find it...

Interesting theory nonetheless...

There was a huge debate on this thread, http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,11223165~mode=flat

I think the link you were referring to was Snopes, http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

BTW- If you like the place and decide to hang - I go by...GTaylor...duhh :)