VIDEO: Post Game Press Conference

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Aikbach;1276482 said:
Translation:
Bill: I'm a lame duck.

Tony: I'm sleeping with Carrie Underwood.

TO: Everybody sucks but me...I hear Tony is gay.

Sup Eagle fan

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
noshame;1276459 said:
If I'm Jerry, I'm on the phone to Anthony Robbins tomorrow...Hey Tony, got time for a quick seminar this week?lol

If I'm Jerry, I'm on the phone with Jim Johnson tomorrow.

Something's gotta give. Nearly 5 TD's per game heading into the playoff's is unacceptable.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The worst part was Bill look/tonality, he looks like a defeated man. You must understand we are talking about a guy with an ego the size of Texas.

It really is horrible to watch. IMO he's not prepared to coach this week.:confused:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Shotgun Dave;1276492 said:
If I'm Jerry, I'm on the phone with Jim Johnson tomorrow.

Something's gotta give. Nearly 5 TD's per game heading into the playoff's is unacceptable.

Jimmy Johnson isn't coming back. There is no guarantee if he did he would succeed. Give it a rest.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
If any of you guys have ever poured your heart and sole into any thing as much as Parcells has you would feel like he does.

Yeah I know, you do as a fan of the Boys. This guy is on a national stage week in week out and he works harder or as hard as any coach there is.
Maybe the game has passed him by, we don't know. If he leaves after this season and some one can make this group play better , I still will have gratitude for coach Parcells. He has done a ton for this franchise.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1276528 said:
If any of you guys have ever poured your heart and sole into any thing as much as Parcells has you would feel like he does.

Yeah I know, you do as a fan of the Boys. This guy is on a national stage week in week out and he works harder or as hard as any coach there is.
Maybe the game has passed him by, we don't know. If he leaves after this season and some one can make this group play better , I still will have gratitude for coach Parcells. He has done a ton for this franchise.
Thats why he kisses every player after a big win.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
dbair1967;1276392 said:
I havent watched or heard it, but I dont and wont feel bad for him...

he's been paid about 20 million dollars and delivered nothing but mediocrity on the field...at some point you have to be accountable and take reponsibility...he's never done that in 4 years here

He really needs to retire from coaching...I wouldnt be opposed to him being involved somehow in the front office if he wanted to do that, but he needs to be totally disassociated from coaching...its over for him

David
I agree. Sean Peyton finding success... Gibbs turns DC in New Orleans and find success.

While we could use some help, we aren't completely void of talent. We do lack the ability to properly use players and leadership on the field and from the sidelines

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Alexander;1276543 said:
I watched that and got even more nauseated.

Coach Parcells looked like a sad old man.

Romo, a clueless child.

And Owens, a foolish blowhard.

owens kind of impressed me a bit. He used the word WE a few times. He played well today.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1276547 said:
owens kind of impressed me a bit. He used the word WE a few times. He played well today.

Easy there Dave. ;)

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1276575 said:
Scary I know. Maybe the Captain and Coke talking.:lmao2:

Another 2000 posts like that and you'll catch Bleu. :lmao2:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1276512 said:
Jimmy Johnson isn't coming back. There is no guarantee if he did he would succeed. Give it a rest.

I believe he was talking about Jim Johnson, the eagles DC. Not sure though.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1276589 said:
I believe he was talking about Jim Johnson, the eagles DC. Not sure though.

whooops. I started New years a while ago. Sorry:D