Video: Romo from the American Century Championship

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Tony Romo from the American Century Golf Championship...

[youtube]-1I70kyo4YM[/youtube]

Romo has not been that crazy about talking Dez up as much as the Cowboys coaching staff has this Spring. This is probably the right way to go about too because the kid is a rookie who still has a lot to learn. I still laugh when I remember Wade saying he's the best he's ever seen in the rookie minicamp, lol.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3460413 said:
Here's Tony Romo from the American Century Golf Championship...

Romo has not been that crazy about talking Dez up as much as the Cowboys coaching staff has this Spring. This is probably the right way to go about too because the kid is a rookie who still has a lot to learn. I still laugh when I remember Wade saying he's the best he's ever seen in the rookie minicamp, lol.

Do you not believe him? Not "calling you out" just wondering, is it hard to believe. None of us really know what the countless other rookies hes seen looked like and weve only seen tidbits of what dez looks like.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dc, who was that in the 4 down segment at the end who said they'll win as long as they're not playing us?

Vid flashed so quick I didn't catch who it was.

mldardy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3460458 said:
Dc, who was that in the 4 down segment at the end who said they'll win as long as they're not playing us?

Vid flashed so quick I didn't catch who it was.
It was Jon Beason of the Panthers. LOL. When was the last time the Panthers beat us and Beason, I don't believe, has ever beaten the Cowboys.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mldardy;3460476 said:
It was Jon Beason of the Panthers. LOL. When was the last time the Panthers beat us and Beason, I don't believe, has ever beaten the Cowboys.
Ok, thanks.

Thought it was somebody on a contending team. lol

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
chip_gilkey;3460450 said:
Do you not believe him? Not "calling you out" just wondering, is it hard to believe. None of us really know what the countless other rookies hes seen looked like and weve only seen tidbits of what dez looks like.

I laugh because it fits right in with Wade's M.O. of everything being ok all the time no matter.

Dez wows me too. He wows everyone.

But when you say at at every opportunity on every situation that everything is great and there is nothing wrong and that all will be well and then he sees a rookie WR come out who isn't even in playing shape and hasn't played ball in over a year looks like the best rookie WR you have ever seen I am going to laugh at you.

It was almost as if you laugh because no matter what Dez looked like Wade was going to say that.

TonyRomo09

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3460490 said:
I laugh because it fits right in with Wade's M.O. of everything being ok all the time no matter.

Dez wows me too. He wows everyone.

But when you say at at every opportunity on every situation that everything is great and there is nothing wrong and that all will be well and then he sees a rookie WR come out who isn't even in playing shape and hasn't played ball in over a year looks like the best rookie WR you have ever seen I am going to laugh at you.

It was almost as if you laugh because no matter what Dez looked like Wade was going to say that.

Yeah your right.. You know Wade was gunna say that anyway, just like he said every other receiver we have had was the best he has seen.. :rolleyes:
and all we have done is watch the highlights that make him look like a world beater, and knowing wade has seen more then we have, him saying that is just crazy... ludicrous. :rolleyes:

Tell me how many guys has Wade said is the best he has seen.. Ware? is that wrong? He likes to hype guys yes.. and likes to compare guys to other great players he coached.. but he doesn't throw around things like the best ever lightly.. if anything he shows alot of respect to his past players all the time when talking about new ones.. and doesn't put people ahead of them willy nilly.. he might put them into an older players category a little to easy, but he rarely puts them past it on a whim..

NewJCowboy

Reaction score
I understand that Romo has to be careful what he says to the media...but man he gives such boring interviews.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
TonyRomo09;3460513 said:
Yeah your right.. You know Wade was gunna say that anyway, just like he said every other receiver we have had was the best he has seen.. :rolleyes:
and all we have done is watch the highlights that make him look like a world beater, and knowing wade has seen more then we have, him saying that is just crazy... ludicrous. :rolleyes:

Tell me how many guys has Wade said is the best he has seen.. Ware? is that wrong? He likes to hype guys yes.. and likes to compare guys to other great players he coached.. but he doesn't throw around things like the best ever lightly.. if anything he shows alot of respect to his past players all the time when talking about new ones.. and doesn't put people ahead of them willy nilly.. he might put them into an older players category a little to easy, but he rarely puts them past it on a whim..

Pacman.

Wade went nuts about how good he looked.

The man is a sunshine pusher.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
NewJCowboy;3460701 said:
I understand that Romo has to be careful what he says to the media...but man he gives such boring interviews.

Seriously! Every blue moon he will let his guard down and give a fun interview(the Walmart one was pretty good), but theres no breaking down Tony's wall with the media.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3460964 said:
Seriously! Every blue moon he will let his guard down and give a fun interview(the Walmart one was pretty good), but theres no breaking down Tony's wall with the media.

Once he wins the Super Bowl he's going to break down and tell us how hard it was with all the criticism in the last few seasons after being lauded as the greatest thing since sliced bread after the 2007 season.