Recommended Video: Romo nudges ball for 1st down

DavidS

Reaction score
I was at the game and thought it was absolutley hilarious when it happened.

Classic Romo personality

Here are some pics from the military appreciation game as well

2NRHJAR.jpg

CB1qm8B.jpg

tNdOQJ8.jpg

QKDxYPz.jpg

SM628h0.jpg

NpUh0bx.jpg

2Gf5kfz.jpg

aRr8mfv.jpg

dUSiCUy.jpg

ologan

Reaction score
Damn.....that was funny! Gotta love the guy, but there will be those who biatoch that he "coulda got a penalty for that".

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Wow OP. Youre seats looked to be way up there but the view of the field still looked great.
Thanks for posting the pics.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Jared Allen was a ***** on every play. Calling for a penalty. He was gesturing to the refs for a penalty on Romo for moving the ball.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
LOL. Romo's a cool dude. :D

Well like bradie James said on fox 4 three weeks ago "romo has way more personality than he shows the fans"

If he were allowed to be himself like he did Initially in 06 he would probably win over some of the dopes who still think he can't play.

But thanks to espn and national writers he can't be himself.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Tony Romo can definitely be a character at times, especially when he decides to start mocking the refs.

9darter

Reaction score
Well like bradie James said on fox 4 three weeks ago "romo has way more personality than he shows the fans"

If he were allowed to be himself like he did Initially in 06 he would probably win over some of the dopes who still think he can't play.

But thanks to espn and national writers he can't be himself.

That was well said by Bradie. Somehow, I believe he's right.

DavidS

Reaction score
Wow OP. Youre seats looked to be way up there but the view of the field still looked great.
Thanks for posting the pics.

Yeah I'm upper level (section 439) but I'm on the second row...I love my view, you can see it all develop

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Damn.....that was funny! Gotta love the guy, but there will be those who biatoch that he "coulda got a penalty for that".

Considering it is a penalty.. An actual penalty, I am surprised he didn't get flagged for it. The refs didn't mind throwing flags on some of the other ridiculous "penalties" through the game.

Jenky

Reaction score
Shoot, that was nothing. What SHOULD have been flagged as taunting was when a Viking player clapped right in the face of a Cowboy after a play.

Yep and it doesn't get any more blatant than that.