VIDEO: Romo says those two naughty words

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
say it, see it, achieve it.

lkelly

Reaction score
So by "two naughty words" I assume you meant when he said "we'll see."

Cut him. We need a QB who actually cares.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Sounded good to me.

I hate trash talking, but this was not that (see Jacobs and Desean for that crap). This was the QB of a contender that has his sights set high, pumping up the crowd. Good for him.

We've watched him get shredded for incredibly benign comments after the Philly loss a couple of years ago. Then he gets criticized for answering a question with "I don't know, I've never been to one (or won one)" when asked what it would take to win a SB during an interview last year. We watched him walk on eggshells all of last year with his robotic answers "improve, part of the process, improve, get better, the process...".

Well now it's time to say screw everybody. You want swagger? Well there's your first sign of it. You want leadership? Well your QB is planning on playing in the SB and telling the fans. Good for him! He didn't guarantee anything, but let us know what his sights are set on.

The guy has proven to be a top QB. His stats and wins are exceptional. He's made 3 Pro Bowls, won about 70% of his games, led his team to the playoffs 3 times (twice to the divisional round), QB'd this team to 2 division titles, won in the playoffs, and is the 3rd highest rated QB of all-time. He may not have a ring yet, but those are some "skins" as they say. He's in his prime and has stepped up as a leader of this team.

Enough with the apologetic tone. This team shut a lot of people up last year and is ready to go for it all. This team is on a mission and the QB just shouted out the destination. Good for him and good for us!

I'm sure all of you are sick of the comments by opposing fans and mediots, well you know the players are even more tired of it. It feels more like the early/mid 90's than any time I can remember over the past 15 years and that's a good thing.

Just keep walking the walk Tony and you can talk all you want.

THANK GOD FOOTBALL IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Not trying to be a wiseacre here, but Jerry did say it was time to get another ring.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
here is the quick fox 4 piece

[youtubehd]cX0vi9O63no[/youtubehd]

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;3467611 said:
dude of course I am not telling you to put it up. I am just saying it for fun. You know my viewpoint.

I just hate that it will end up at pft and those morons will start in.

I know bro. I think Monday we will start seeing clips of it.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BIGDen;3467633 said:
Sounded good to me.

I hate trash talking, but this was not that (see Jacobs and Desean for that crap). This was the QB of a contender that has his sights set high, pumping up the crowd. Good for him.

We've watched him get shredded for incredibly benign comments after the Philly loss a couple of years ago. Then he gets criticized for answering a question with "I don't know, I've never been to one (or won one)" when asked what it would take to win a SB during an interview last year. We watched him walk on eggshells all of last year with his robotic answers "improve, part of the process, improve, get better, the process...".

Well now it's time to say screw everybody. You want swagger? Well there's your first sign of it. You want leadership? Well your QB is planning on playing in the SB and telling the fans. Good for him! He didn't guarantee anything, but let us know what his sights are set on.

The guy has proven to be a top QB. His stats and wins are exceptional. He's made 3 Pro Bowls, won about 70% of his games, led his team to the playoffs 3 times (twice to the divisional round), QB'd this team to 2 division titles, won in the playoffs, and is the 3rd highest rated QB of all-time. He may not have a ring yet, but those are some "skins" as they say. He's in his prime and has stepped up as a leader of this team.

Enough with the apologetic tone. This team shut a lot of people up last year and is ready to go for it all. This team is on a mission and the QB just shouted out the destination. Good for him and good for us!

I'm sure all of you are sick of the comments by opposing fans and mediots, well you know the players are even more tired of it. It feels more like the early/mid 90's than any time I can remember over the past 15 years and that's a good thing.

Just keep walking the walk Tony and you can talk all you want.

THANK GOD FOOTBALL IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

Post of the day.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasGirl50;3467647 said:
I loved Dez dancing in that video. Funny.
He's going to be a fan favorite. No doubt about it. He can dance pretty good too.