Video: Shan-go! Shan-go! Shan-go!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Shango;2407333 said:
Thanks Guys! We have a tough second half coming up and if you are like me, your mind is full of questions about this football team. Questions about the owner, questions about the coaches, questions about the players, or maybe just questions in your own mind about how much you really know about the game of football. All season this team has not looked that much like the team we had in our minds, therefore, the second half will tell the true story.

Sit back and enjoy your Sunday, because I promise you there will not be another stress free weekend for a long time.:)

Shango

My mind is full of questions too. Will we win or lose?

Wait...that's pretty much the only question I ever really care about. :p

Funny video.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Shango;2407333 said:
Thanks Guys! We have a tough second half coming up and if you are like me, your mind is full of questions about this football team. Questions about the owner, questions about the coaches, questions about the players, or maybe just questions in your own mind about how much you really know about the game of football. All season this team has not looked that much like the team we had in our minds, therefore, the second half will tell the true story.

Sit back and enjoy your Sunday, because I promise you there will not be another stress free weekend for a long time.:)

Shango
This one is right up there with "Leave Tony Alone" on the greatness scale Shango.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
You are a genius.:bow: . Now off to circuit city to get me another keyboard, I just spit corona all over this one:lmao2: .

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Wade does sound pathetic at times.

Great stuff Shango. I'm still smiling

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
LOL My man, Shango!

Oh and I was wondering why you guys stopped doing the Shango and Grizz shows? I always looked forward to those last season.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Shango, your a straight up fool! :bow: :laugh2: :lmao2:

http://i228.***BLOCKED***/albums/ee138/tls5669/blind_faith.jpg​

Shango

The Stonethrower
Reaction score
Achozen;2407604 said:
LOL My man, Shango!

Oh and I was wondering why you guys stopped doing the Shango and Grizz shows? I always looked forward to those last season.

I needed to find another service to sync up our feeds for cheap. The service I used last year jumped from 4.95 a month to $19.95. Without the service, it is a ton of work for me and Grizz....one day we will make a little $ and will be able to continue because nobody breaks it down like Grizz.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Shango;2407950 said:
I needed to find another service to sync up our feeds for cheap. The service I used last year jumped from 4.95 a month to $19.95. Without the service, it is a ton of work for me and Grizz....one day we will make a little $ and will be able to continue because nobody breaks it down like Grizz.
I see people break down after every loss.

Oh, not the same.

SixShooter

Reaction score
Shango;2407333 said:

Shango

Spoken eloquently and truthfully, it's refreshing to hear someone who freely admits they don't know what they are going to get from this football team instead of those that offer endless empty guarantees of gloom or glory.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Very well done Shango. I think you pretty much captured the internal dialogue that's been going on in my own head.