Video: T.O. and Romo look mighty focused - 12/3/08

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
why is Ben always talking about Romo's girl? he's mentioned it before. I can't stand that big goof.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Thanks, DC.

The Steeler part was interesting. Those guys are underestimating us, I can just feel it. Notice how Romo and TO were talking about how we have to execute and what we're doing to improve as a football team while Ben R and McFadden were talking about Jessica, the old 70s rivalry, and Jerry Jones being a "glamour owner". :rolleyes:

Idiots.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;2459849 said:
Thanks, DC.

The Steeler part was interesting. Those guys are underestimating us, I can just feel it. Notice how Romo and TO were talking about how we have to execute and what we're doing to improve as a football team while Ben R and McFadden were talking about Jessica, the old 70s rivalry, and Jerry Jones being a "glamour owner". :rolleyes:

Idiots.
Ryan Clark seemed a bit awestruck with Jerry Jones in my opinion. Maybe he hopes that he'll one day see Jones open his wallet up for him. :)

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Old Worthlessberger talking about how Romo chooses to live is comical. The poor dude had it all until he played chicken on a motorcycle with a car.

Then there is skippy's comparison about Matt Cassel being the new TOM freaking BRADY.

I'm not disagreeing with the hollywood QB comparison. I just think Worthlessberger should consider the demons in his closet before opening his mouth a few days before the big game.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Rampage;2459843 said:
why is Ben always talking about Romo's girl? he's mentioned it before. I can't stand that big goof.

I noticed that right off the bat. Ben immediately, in a subtle way, was bashing Tony for having a life outside of football. Ben said that Tony puts himself out there and basically gets what he deserves.

I'm hoping our defense watched that and decides to take matters into their own hands. Better yet, get to Ben and put him on his a** all day long!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
DABOYZ;2459978 said:
Old Worthlessberger talking about how Romo chooses to live is comical. The poor dude had it all until he played chicken on a motorcycle with a car.

He has some nerve. He almost died.

At least he wears his helmet on the football field :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I know he's playing at home on Sunday, but I still find it hard to believe that Whitecastleburger would actually diss our boy before the game. Man, you gotta believe he knows that we are only 2 sacks fewer than what his boys have put up this season. With two very good teams playing for a lot on the line, I can't believe Ben is giving us a freebie bulletin board special.

He needs to learn from his coach. Tomlin was spewing out so many accolades about the 'Boys, I was getting sick from the kiss up...or maybe the setup. Regardless, he knows that's how you play the game. You don't come out & say, "Romo deserves what he gets for dating a hot babe in the spotlight". Personally, I think his jealousy got the best of his judgement.

Mattsdad

Reaction score
Man, all I want is for the Cowboys to win like 35-7.......damn, wouldnt the media world just go upside down!!!

dfense

Reaction score
Rampage;2459843 said:
And isn't that a no no to talk publicly about another player's woman?