Video: T.O. talks McNabb, Miles and Crayton

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I already posted the ending of Total Access tonight where Eisen gives us gold, but here's some of the other stuff #81 had to say on the show...

[youtube]EjnbSKiKFnE[/youtube]

evarc

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3424970 said:
I already posted the ending of Total Access tonight where Eisen gives us gold, but here's some of the other stuff #81 had to say on the show...

hahahaha i miss him... lol

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;3424989 said:
This was a good wide receiver for the Cowboys.

you can have a prostitute that is good too, but sooner or later you gotta pay them for giving you herpes

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the Sapp--TO exchange at the beginning of the segment? It seemed like Sapp was nervous while TO was giving him the look of death.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;3425496 said:
Did anyone catch the Sapp--TO exchange at the beginning of the segment? It seemed like Sapp was nervous while TO was giving him the look of death.

TO would kill Sapp.

He beat up Hugh Douglas.

davidb257

Benched
Reaction score
I enjoyed how Woodson lined up across from him like he would have any chance in hell of jamming, covering, or keeping up with TO.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
davidb257;3425576 said:
I enjoyed how Woodson lined up across from him like he would have any chance in hell of jamming, covering, or keeping up with TO.

right, cause we all know HOF Rod Woodson was never any good...:rolleyes:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3424970 said:

hey DC where did you post the video of eisen giving us gold, i cant find it, guess i need to double check my bifocals; i looked on your site too and couldnt find it there either;

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
67CowboysFan;3425664 said:

i dont know, i thought dc said he put up another video later where eisen gave the cowboys a glowing report, that one, with some gold

the one at the end of the total access,

where DC says this; I already posted the ending of Total Access tonight where Eisen gives us gold, but here's some of the other stuff #81 had to say on the show...

Mansta54

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;3425496 said:

Sapp dogged TO everytime he had a chance then he kissed up to him on the show. Sapp is worthless, don't know how he keeps his gig. He stinks!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
davidb257;3425576 said:

Ahh, have you ever seen Woodson play? He was one of the best...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Mansta54;3425718 said:
Sapp dogged TO everytime he had a chance then he kissed up to him on the show. Sapp is worthless, don't know how he keeps his gig. He stinks!!!

That's the impression I got...