Video: T.O. with Stephen A. Smith - 12/16/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Just the title above makes me want to cringe, lol.

Here's the interview...

[youtube]U5H1oyIDGSM[/youtube]
-------------------------------------------

A few things on this interview.

1. This was done last week and becase it wasn't juicy enough ESPN waited until today to air it. Why do I think that? Because Smith referencing the drama happening as 'all week long'. I think it was done on Saturday if anything. He would not use that term if it was fresh from today.

2. If I am hearing correct T.O. doesn't believe that Werder was lying, but that Werder does have sources and they are lying.

3. Odd that he talks about a meeting between him and Jason Garrett was supposed to be kept private. Yet he says it didn't go down like that and somehow it got out to the media that the meeting took place. I think T.O. isn't happy with some of his teammates who talk to the media too much more than anything right now.

4. Why is he telling us the details of the meeting with Garrett? Roy and Crayton both said they would keep the discussions in the meeting between them and Garrett. T.O. shoud have also took the same approach.

5. I wonder how T.O. feels about them waiting until today to air this thing?

6. The interview just cuts off so don't think I edited it. Why not just show everything that was said?

7. Irvin is a Cowboy forever! Love ya brother!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
What can Jason Garrett do about Terrell Owens, Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton being open and not getting the ball?

Also, when Stephen A. Smith asked him what he and Jason Garrett discussed, Terrell Owens should have stated that it was between him and Jason Garrett.

And of course Michael Irvin arrives to wipe T.O.'s butt.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's the entire thing...

[youtube]QLi0D0dPpQc[/youtube]

Nothing bad.

We did learn that there was 'something' said between him and Witten so I guess the 'Archer is a liar too' fan club can calm down.

I just wish T.O. would say what Crayton and Roy said about the meeting with Garrett. They just said it was between them and they would not discuss the details.

Let's hope this is the closure T.O. was looking for and we can now move on.

Now here's Stephen A. Smith on ESPN Radio after doing the interview...

SAS does it again

And I love how SAS tells us there was talk about the Countdown crew and Emmitt Smith but we don't get to see that stuff in the interview which was aired on SC last night. I want to see that stuff!

Typical ESPN BS and it makes you wonder why T.O. keeps giving them interviews when they wrong him again and again.

I understand that race can be brought into every discussion about any topic.

But I don't understand why every discussion this guy gets into has to be about race.

It's annoying and it's a tired act already.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
There better not be any boo's in the Baltimore game, it was bad enough blaming him for what appears to be nothing first time around, the fans better not do it again.

Hopefully the boys can come out and grab this victory, it's going to be tough but we can do it.

risco

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2501330 said:
Here's the entire thing...

[youtube]QLi0D0dPpQc[/youtube]

Let's hope this is the closure T.O. was looking for and we can now move on.

I'm not sure how closure will come about. Too much T.O. bonding on this board. Everyday this very issue has come up even after we've known it wasn't true, jmho.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I am where I am on Terrell Owens these days.

But I do agree the boos were way too much.

If you are the freaking stadium you should be rooting for the entire team.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2502643 said:
I am where I am on Terrell Owens these days.

But I do agree the boos were way too much.

If you are the freaking stadium you should be rooting for the entire team.

Why not?

They paid their money and they should at least have the right to voice their opinion.

Just because you boo a player, doesn't make you an enemy of the team as a whole.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2502753 said:
Why not?

They paid their money and they should at least have the right to voice their opinion.

Just because you boo a player, doesn't make you an enemy of the team as a whole.

Boo him for the drop maybe.

But booing him in the pregame intro's.

Nah, just not my style.

Not saying whether it's right or not, just my opinion.