VIDEO: TEK2000's 2006 Dallas Cowboys Defense Highlight Video

TEK2000

Reaction score
TEK2000 and www.CowboysVids.com Proudly Presents

:starspin The 2006 Dallas Cowboys Defensive Highlight Video :starspin

FINALLY, I've finished my Defense video!!!!

I really hope this lives up to expectations. Its not quite as good as I had hoped for but I still think its going to be a very entertaining video for all of us Cowboys fans.

Well, without further ado....

Here's how you can go about watching the video:

1) IF YOU HAVE A FAST CONNECTION. I've made a special page on my webserver where you can STREAM the video. Only problem is, you'll have to install the DIVX Web Player in order to stream it...
if you're willing to do that, then simply click this link: CLICK HERE

To install the DIVX Web Player you can go here: http://www.divx.com/divx/webplayer/

2) You can download the video.
Please right click and save target as HERE to download

Video download is:
72MB filesize
DIVX format video/MP3 audio

You must have the DIVX codec installed on your computer to watch this video. Download it from here: www.divx.com

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Not as good as you hoped? That was awesome!

I don't see how you guys do this stuff. :bow:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
as always.....GREAT vid.

Kinda pains me to hear the edited version but still amazing work.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
Terrific video Tek.

I can only imagine how long that must have taken, and i must say your vids are getting better and better.

I can't wait to see what you have in store next.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Great Job Tek. I loved it.

Music was perfect. Your after effects work is very nice. Very nice.

I should have cut that goal line sequence out at washington for ya, I am sorry those discs have not got there yet. Roy made two amazing plays down there.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. Nice editting with the williams int. Nicely done.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1424507 said:
I wish there was some way I could get it in a mpg version

if you want it in mpeg version I can render it out for you in mpeg. Let me know.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1424554 said:
if you want it in mpeg version I can render it out for you in mpeg. Let me know.

dude, that would be so awesome, as downloading divx would mess up my computer, make everything slow

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1424556 said:
dude, that would be so awesome, as downloading divx would mess up my computer, make everything slow

is there a particular reason you want it in mpeg? Would wmv be good also, because the file size would be smaller.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You artsie guys are good at your craft, excellent work Tek.

TEK2000

Reaction score
theebs;1424552 said:
Great Job Tek. I loved it.

Music was perfect. Your after effects work is very nice. Very nice.

I should have cut that goal line sequence out at washington for ya, I am sorry those discs have not got there yet. Roy made two amazing plays down there.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. Nice editting with the williams int. Nicely done.

Thanks man! I appreciate the input and compliments. Don't worry about the discs and the goalline sequence... I probably would have only used 1 play from that series of downs.

DangerDoom:
There's no point in putting it on YouTube because:
1) It turns the quality to crap
2) they will just delete it as soon as they find it
3) you run the risk of having your youtube account banned

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
wow full screen and its still clear. i decided to DL it instead of streaming it :D tek thanks bud. Theebs you got anything up your sleeves?

TEK2000

Reaction score
theebs;1424559 said:
is there a particular reason you want it in mpeg? Would wmv be good also, because the file size would be smaller.

It might be better to just tell him how to convert it to MPEG himself. I assume he's wanting it in MPEG so he can put it on DVD... there are lots of converters that would be able to do that real easily.

TEK2000

Reaction score
the kid 05;1424564 said:
wow full screen and its still clear. i decided to DL it instead of streaming it :D tek thanks bud. Theebs you got anything up your sleeves?

Yep, I tried to make it as good of quality as I could without having an outrageous filesize. Everyone should be able to convert this and put it on DVD format without seeing too much blockiness/artifacting on their TV.

I did do quite a bit of color correction to get the video footage to look bright and vivid on computer monitors... so it may look a little off on the TV.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
TEK2000;1424568 said:
Yep, I tried to make it as good of quality as I could without having an outrageous filesize. Everyone should be able to convert this and put it on DVD format without seeing too much blockiness/artifacting on their TV.

I did do quite a bit of color correction to get the video footage to look bright and vivid on computer monitors... so it may look a little off on the TV.

looks good on my hd monitor so i'm sure it will look just as good on my hd tv, if i put it on a disk