VIDEO: TG83 Terry Glenn Highlight vid

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1598387 said:
I keep watching it and watching it and watching it.

And for the first time ever today, I logged onto a footbal site from my JOB to watch it. I don't care WHO walks by my office, the students, fellow faculty, the DEAN, they are ALL invited in to see this great video!

Awesome~!!

thank you again. glad you like it!!!

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
dalboy;1598372 said:

The video is really really good - I love it. but Dalboy's signature is so rockin' it's sick!! Nice job theebs and Dalboy.

Keep it coming!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Doctor32;1598680 said:
The video is really really good - I love it. but Dalboy's signature is so rockin' it's sick!! Nice job theebs and Dalboy.

Keep it coming!

your nuts man.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Great Video ..... Cannot wait to see the Superbowl season one you do at the end of the season.

:bow:

Wimbo

Reaction score
Nice work! You should market your services to a few sports agents... They probably pay good money for some of the cheap highlight vids of prospects that we see surface from time to time... you may carve a niche for yourself.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Hostile;1596622 said:
I look at that video and I see amazing feet. As good as Terry's hands are, it is his feet which impress me the most. I love the catch behind the Saints CB's back. Then as soon as he has the ball he is placing his feet so he lands in bounds.

One of the best trades we ever made IMO.

He does have the feet but I love watching him catch the ball, he catches with his hands as much as any receiver I can think of...it's fun to try snatching the ball out of the air and he does it so effortlessly at times...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
theebs, again, if you are not doing something like this for a living you are wasting your talent!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
5Stars;1603388 said:
theebs, again, if you are not doing something like this for a living you are wasting your talent!

thanks man I appreciate it!