Video: The Greatness of Keith Brooking...

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Idgit;3168078 said:
Rampage. It's pretty chicken-**** of you to back down when it's time to reap what you've so carefully sown. The guys you're arguing with are right about you. Take it like a man, or change your ways if you don't want to hear about it when you go way out on a limb and fail.

EDIT: sorry, theebs. I let a sideline distract me from the purpose of the thread. This video is awesome, and Brookings the man on defense. Great job.
I agree with all of that.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit;3168078 said:
Rampage. It's pretty chicken-**** of you to back down when it's time to reap what you've so carefully sown. The guys you're arguing with are right about you. Take it like a man, or change your ways if you don't want to hear about it when you go way out on a limb and fail.

EDIT: sorry, theebs. I let a sideline distract me from the purpose of the thread. This video is awesome, and Brookings the man on defense. Great job.
oh look a coward calling someone else chicken-****:laugh2: they won one game! Like I said if they win the next 2 and a playoff game than i'll be impressed. they're right about me? so I own all this Cowboy stuff and have went to all these games and am on here everyday because I want to see them fail?what would you know about being a man? go cover up your Cowboy jersey, coward. what did I go out on a limb and fail about, this team not having heart? If they show that same heart and effort in the next 2 and hopefully 3 or more games than i'll admit to being wrong.