VIDEO: The Incredible Terrell Owens (Preview)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
downloading.....will be back after viewing

the kid 05

Reaction score
i officially deff hate yours and everyones elses previews....looks damn good now, i like how you used his song too. the chopping skrewing looks good too. like i said i hate previews i can't wait for the hole thing

StevenOtero

Reaction score
theogt;1427463 said:
Looks great otero. You do fine work.
Thank you very much!

the kid 05;1427464 said:
i officially deff hate yours and everyones elses previews....looks damn good now, i like how you used his song too. the chopping skrewing looks good too. like i said i hate previews i can't wait for the hole thing
Well you are entitled to your opinion. :rolleyes: I just downloaded the footage like 3 hrs ago. You can see the time that I posted this. So I'd say that is pretty good for a preview. :D Anyway just messin with ya, and thanks for the compliment. I'll have the full version out soon enough.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Just an update on the youtube link.. it says:
Added: March 19, 2007, 08:47 PM
Broadcast: Public Video | Uploaded (processing, please wait)
Raw File: terrellowenshighlightpreview.wmv

the kid 05

Reaction score
otero1;1427475 said:
Thank you very much!

Well you are entitled to your opinion. :rolleyes: I just downloaded the footage like 3 hrs ago. You can see the time that I posted this. So I'd say that is pretty good for a preview. :D Anyway just messin with ya, and thanks for the compliment. I'll have the full version out soon enough.

sweet buisness, looking forward to it

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
smarta5150;1427568 said:
I always have that problem with popcorn... TO must too.

I think I dropped somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 kernels yesterday when I took my daughter to the matinee.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1427569 said:
I think I dropped somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 kernels yesterday when I took my daughter to the matinee.

If your name isnt Terrell then no one will hear about this news.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
smarta5150;1427573 said:
If your name isnt Terrell then no one will hear about this news.

I called BSPN and told em about the kernels hitting the floor but they were too busy with other things like counting the number of times Terrell blinked yesterday. They didn't give me the time of day.