VIDEO: The Incredible Terrell Owens (Preview)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;1428731 said:
MANY props... that one handed catch was sweet
not only was it thrown behind his body but he caught it with his bad hand too. yet people blame the drops on that hand. :rolleyes:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1428743 said:
not only was it thrown behind his body but he caught it with his bad hand too. yet people blame the drops on that hand. :rolleyes:

Yeah... I really dont blame the hand for many of his drops... he takes his eyes off the ball... gets excited about RAC/YAC in my opinion.... TD and celebrations etc...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;1428768 said:
Yeah... I really dont blame the hand for many of his drops... he takes his eyes off the ball... gets excited about RAC/YAC in my opinion.... TD and celebrations etc...
:hammer: but hey if i was that big/fast/strong i would be excited bout that stuff too

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
YoMick;1428768 said:

w/ that would you say hes worried about Roy still? i had to say it:laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1428776 said:
:hammer: but hey if i was that big/fast/strong i would be excited bout that stuff too

Yup... I hear ya... I aint bustin on him for it... just want him to secure the ball then GO NUTS!