Video: The Three Amigos (Witten, T.O. and Romo)!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]hDn2N7knkIg[/youtube]
------------------------------------

A win does the body good!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm going to sticky this for one day. I think as a fanbase we need something positive after last week. Seeing these 3 guys, at the center of the hurricane, all together is a needed relief.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Dude I LOVE the way Tony Romo answers questions and handles these situations. You simply can not get that dude down I don't believe.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like how Al Michaels said "Beautiful!" when the Three Amigos were yucking it up. He said it twice and maybe he was being facetious, but it's exactly the way I felt about it.

superpunk

Reaction score
Romo is the glue. He can handle anything. It's like having a franchise QB, a head coach, and a master psychologist out there all at once. If we had donovan McNabb instead, no doubt in my mind our season would be torn apart now.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Romo doesn't have his hat on backwards, what is up with that?

There must be some conflict between him and his receivers.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
superpunk;2495938 said:
Romo is the glue. He can handle anything. It's like having a franchise QB, a head coach, and a master psychologist out there all at once. If we had donovan McNabb instead, no doubt in my mind our season would be torn apart now.

Oh my gosh, that is so true !!

gmoney112

Reaction score
i like how romo cant help but laugh when TO calls out werder. i'm sure the whole team feels that way, they just dont want to be crucified by the media

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What I liked about that clip, is that Romo and Witten both take the high road, and you just know what's going to happen when the put that mic in front of TO. And then TO wastes no time at all in calling Werder unprofessional. Romo and Witten both crack up b/c, like everybody else in Cowboy Nation, they know TO's going to say what's on his mind and the hell with the consequences. It's almost enough to make me like TO, but not quite.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit;2496737 said:
What I liked about that clip, is that Romo and Witten both take the high road, and you just know what's going to happen when the put that mic in front of TO. And then TO wastes no time at all in calling Werder unprofessional. Romo and Witten both crack up b/c, like everybody else in Cowboy Nation, they know TO's going to say what's on his mind and the hell with the consequences. It's almost enough to make me like TO, but not quite.

We think T.O. is paranoid now?

God forbid he ever decides to start taking the 'high' road.

Get it? Good one right?

I made a a funny, lol.

Or did I?
:lmao2:

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Ya have to love Romo's little joke about how those two drummed that up to take the pressure off the big game and his smile was priceless while TO was saying that stuff about Werder. He looked like he really wanted to laugh hard.