Video: Ware highlights has me amped

JPostSam

Reaction score
love his two trademark moves -- the hand on the ground as he speeds around the tackle, and the deadly tomahawk to strip the ball.

and, yes, the mix of the announcers and the song was terrible.

besides, blondie's "one way or another" would have been more appropriate for a qb-hunting video. :)

proline

Reaction score
Ware is such a fast twitch athlete. It's always impressive to see how fast he gets off the ball, but his explosion out of his cuts to get around the tackle and back to the QB is really special!

tunahelper

Reaction score
Great video!

You should play the original Bon Scott: "If you want blood you got it"

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I never tire of watchintg McNabb and Eli getting sacked...great video....Ware is a men among boys...hope he stays healthy all next season and goes for the single season sack record....

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
JakeCamp12;3283762 said:
I never tire of watchintg McNabb and Eli getting sacked...great video....Ware is a men among boys...hope he stays healthy all next season and goes for the single season sack record....

If Spencer keeps his swag next year, then that will be Ware's only impediment, unless he tacks on a bunch of those half sacks.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Those sure were a lot of sacks. For an act that takes 4 to 5 seconds to complete, really shows you how great Ware is while still being young in his career.

Ware closing speed to the QB is sick and it is very rare that when he gets em they get away, even Big Ben went down like a try struck by lightning. We are so fortunate to have the NFL's premiere defensive player on our team.

rkell87

Reaction score
anybody else hoping cujo is glued to wares hip during training camp learning everything he can? he is physically comparable in all measurables it would be awesome if he could develop into half the player ware is.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
rkell87;3285163 said:
anybody else hoping cujo is glued to wares hip during training camp learning everything he can? he is physically comparable in all measurables it would be awesome if he could develop into half the player ware is.

Curtis Johnson?

Can I see him stay healthy enough to practice for a few weeks.

And I doubt he's taking away any reps from Victor Butler and Brandon Williams once camp starts.

rkell87

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3285168 said:
Curtis Johnson?

Can I see him stay healthy enough to practice for a few weeks.

And I doubt he's taking away any reps from Victor Butler and Brandon Williams once camp starts.

if he does more on his reps than those two why not? all im saying is the guy is molded just like ware height, weight, build, 40 time, cone drill, are all comparable and if he learns from ware how to be like ware then that can only be good for the team.

i thought we saw j will as our future ilber anyway?

best player plays idc who it is but it would be nice to have somebody cut from the same cloth as ware so to speak be the guy to spell him. plus how sick is the nick name cujo?

sic 'em cujo lol