Video: Who wants some Rice and Beans?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]_StIgSTGoQo[/youtube]
---------------------

Rice and Beans. Beans and Rice.

It's all good to me as long as this offense puts points on the board.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I've said it 90 million times this offseason, but I'll say it again.

If Trent Green can pass for 4000 yards with Eddie Kinnison as his number 1 WR, Romo can as well.

We're going to be just fine on offense, and I'm glad the media and fans are now understanding why. Those 9-7 8-8 predictions are laughable. Last year was last year.

Rice n Beans baby.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Martellus Bennett is my breakout player of the year... Watch out for him.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Big Country;2864180 said:

I think he or Felix is everyone's "breakout" player.

Those two are going to add the needed dimension to this offense.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Bennett is a physical freak. It's amazing how well he moves for a guy his size. He really does look like a WR.

Looking forward to his performance this year.

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
I think that the way Martellus was portrayed on Hard Knocks last year ended up being a blessing. He probably watched it an didn't like the way he came off. He seems way more focused this year.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Big Country;2864180 said:
It almost sucks that we have Witten and that he's SO SO good because trying to get these two guys on the field as much as possible is gonna be tough for Garrett but OOOH the potential!!!!!

I think Witten/Bennett will be the key to making up TO's production. Running game aside, there's no guy on this squad I'm more excited about as Bennett.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I really think this Cowboys team is ready to arrive. Those two tight ends spell disaster for any defense.

Noone could cover Witten when it was Vinny throwing him the ball with no other viable option basically.

How do you account for both of these TE's, three terrific backs, and a playmaking, accurate QB that can now play to his strength which is spreading the ball around and hitting the open man on first read?

And we haven't even touched the other side of the ball- a defense that can really pressure the QB and with increased playmaking ability across the board.

Look out.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2864384 said:
Salisbury steak.

What the hell is he doing there.?

I have read he is an alcoholic. Probably lead to his odd behavior at ESPN and his eventual release. Plus the guy makes the stupidest statements and predictions.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2864384 said:
Salisbury steak.

What the hell is he doing there.?

He works for The Fan 105.3 which is the new home of the Cowboys radio broadcasts. Co-hosts a show 2-6pm everyday.

Unfortunately he's going to be doing a lot of Cowboys stuff this season.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
dmq;2864400 said:
I have read he is an alcoholic. Probably lead to his odd behavior at ESPN and his eventual release. Plus the guy makes the stupidest statements and predictions.

yeah that shocked the crap out of me so he is doing dallas radio now??

never was really a big fan of him either..he never seemed to be much of a cowboys fan now he has to report all dallas cowboys news and seem like a cowboy homer lol... that should be entertaining

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Juke99;2864191 said:
Bennett is a physical freak. It's amazing how well he moves for a guy his size. He really does look like a WR.

Looking forward to his performance this year.
Everyone loves him now. Seems like just yesterday Jerry was getting killed on this board for selecting him instead of reaching and selecting one of the "future hall of fame" WRs selected before him.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
dogunwo;2864415 said:
Everyone loves him now. Seems like just yesterday Jerry was getting killed on this board for selecting him instead of reaching and selecting one of the "future hall of fame" WRs selected before him.

:laugh2:

And remember how everyone labeled him a bust after his first Hard Knocks appearance?

Just like the team, I think we needed a year to get used to him and his humor. Or maybe some of us still don't his humor.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dmq;2864400 said:
I have read he is an alcoholic. Probably lead to his odd behavior at ESPN and his eventual release.
He call John Clayton a name on the air after he was warned not to ever do it again. Clayton has more stroke and got him fired.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Cowboyfan81;2864196 said:
I was about to agree, but then I rememberd Felix! :D
Felix and that feeling like he can take a 1st and 10 snap at DAL 20 first play of the game and take it to the house...

I kinda wish we were as blessed with talented depth at other positions as we are at TE and RB that's for sure.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
He called Clayton the "Crypt Keeper" from that old scary TV show.:laugh2: