Video: Who wants some Rice and Beans?

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
I was at the 3 PM practice on 7/1/09, Had my 3yr old nephew with me so I couldnt pay attention to the practice as much as I would have liked, but one thing I did notice was a formation the offense practiced at least 1 play(maybe more). But it had Witten and Bennett both playing wide, in what would usually be WR spots, and Williams and Crayton to Romo's left(Bennett's side) with Williams closer to the O line. The pass went to Witten who was alone on the right side of this formation. I can imagine the possibilities this offense will have with these guys on the field at the same time.

TheBiG Z

Reaction score
I have a feeling Bennett is going to have a pretty good season. He is going to get noticed. I wouldnt be surprised if someone who needs a TE, offers a 1st for him next season.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2864471 said:
He call John Clayton a name on the air after he was warned not to ever do it again. Clayton has more stroke and got him fired.

I know I am gonna get flamed for this, but a guy on extreme skins was mentioning that he was a bartender in a vegas bar where Sean did a show once a week and the guy said Sean got blitzed every time he saw him. I know blogs are a poor place to pick up info, but the guy seemed pretty legit and he was more referencing what Sean was saying about the Deadskins. If you just look at Sean you can tell he is a drinker. BTW, I am John. Don't you recognize me?