Vikes a fraud????

dcjules

Reaction score
Looking at the NFC, it appears that once again its a one team conference, unfortunately its not the Cowboys....While my pre season prediction of 10-6 holds firm, I think we may still be a year away of challenging the Eagles....After 2 weeks of action, some things are taking shape already...The Vikes are a fraud, and the Falcons are a Dome team. Yeah, Tampa has been impressive, Carolina got the big win over the Pats, but is there anyone out there to challenge the Eagles???? Regardless, I think the Cowboys have the pieces to get to the playoffs and maybe just maybe, be team that will challenge the Eagles, unfortunately like I said though, a year away from seriously challenging the Birds....

Kalyan

Reaction score
looking at the early results from the 4 teams in that division, I don't think any team deserves a playoff spot and all might endup with loosing records

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Bears are gonna take it. I got a good buddy who is a huge Bears fan. He kept telling me this was their year. After watching Da Bears demolish Detroit, he may be right. :p:

By the way, why can't we ever find a freaking Orton! :mad:

Hoov

Reaction score
Its still too early, but the Vikings aren't looking good right now and either is green bay. Harrington was awful yesterday. The Bears might end up a suprise division winner.

Carolina is the real deal i think. They lost a close game in the opener against NO, but a lot of things can happen to a good team on opening day.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
You might also title this, Daunte Culpepper is a fraud. I'm not a fantasy football guy, but people I bet are taking a bath on this guy so far this year.
0 TDs :eek:
8 Ints :eek:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I guess Minnesota didn't score so well in the Moss trade after all? For all intents and purposes, it looks like they may have lost their quarterback in that deal, too.

parchy

Reaction score
It's not just Moss, though... there's something else wrong there. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I know what it is, but Nate Burleson, talent-wise at least, is easily a 1300+ yard a year kind of guy... and Troy Williamson is one of the fastest wide outs in football. Their running game is shot, Culpepper isn't seeing the field (a lot like what happened to them in '02)... I think it would take more than Randy Moss to turn this team around... aka getting rid of Tice