Vikings are good, upset might be coming

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Just keeping with tradition. This is gonna be our biggest test,.

Vikings losses are to Arizona, Bengals and Browns.
Loss to Browns by 7
Loss to Bengals by 3
Loss to Arizona by 1.

Their wins were close too.

3rd in first downs
4th yards average rushing
4th in yards

I think they lead in big plays too and we play there. Gonna be a close game.
After reading the Cowboy's homepage I'm wondering if the writers for the Cowboys started this post. Every writer seems to be picking the Vikes to which I say "go pound rocks" if you can't get behind the Boys. It really pissed me off that they think the Vikes are going to take us down because after we clean house in Minnesota JJ needs to clean house and get writers who believe in this team. If Dak doesn't start then the next man up is Coop who should be able to to points on the boards with what he has to work with and I haven't even mentioned the running game that is going to go hog wild Sunday night! I not looking for a bunch of homers who write great articles about a team or player when they're not pulling their weight, but the first sign that Dak may not start and these slaps jump on the Vikes?????? Get the hell out of here, the Boys are rolling and their going to roll Minnesota this Sunday!

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Loss to Browns by 7
Loss to Bengals by 3
Loss to Arizona by 1.

3rd in first downs
4th in yards

they have a good coach too.

not an easy game.

bonafidebanter

Reaction score

Loss to Browns by 7
Loss to Bengals by 3
Loss to Arizona by 1.

3rd in first downs
4th in yards

I get it, but watching them go to OT with the Panthers a couple of weeks ago does not scare me that much. I agree, their play action on offense and their front seven are not bad. If Dak plays, I'm not too worried. If our back up QB plays, then there is reason to worry.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
how about this defense? this is exactly what I meant

They were amazing! If they can continue to improve like this the rest of the season? We could be unstoppable.

JBS

Reaction score
They were amazing! If they can continue to improve like this the rest of the season? We could be unstoppable.
They’ve been playing like this way more often than some around here realize. Not as complete as tonight but a lot of the stuff they’ve given up have been when games have been over. They’re good. This isn’t anything new.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They’ve been playing like this way more often than some around here realize. Not as complete as tonight but a lot of the stuff they’ve given up have been when games have been over. They’re good. This isn’t anything new.

It was ‘new’ for me to see this many stops. I’m really impressed.