Video: Vikings breakdown of Dallas

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
No mention of our 2 headed monster in the run game. Yeah, that’s gonna be a problem.

Reaction score
No mention of our 2 headed monster in the run game. Yeah, that’s gonna be a problem.
He certainly identifies the weaknesses of the defense. Cook could very well have a huge game.

But he completely ignores the Cowboys running game. He says at the end the Cowboys want to throw the football. Not necessarily.
If they have 2 safeties back, look for Zeke and Pollard fo have big days running the ball.
This is going to be a high scoring game. 33-27 type.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I like the enthusiasm and confidence this guy is trying to convey to the Viking masses. Didn't you almost want to shout out "Skol" after viewing that video? Yeah, me neither, LOL. I really hope they are a confident bunch on Sunday. There is nothing more unsettling for a fanbase than to witness its own team getting whipped in their own home stadium. I will enjoy watching our Cowboys hand that experience to the Viking fans. That will be a good down payment on all the times Randy Moss killed us.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The last jet sweep example, Parsons was clearly held by #81, which allowed the RB to scoot through the hole.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Okay, here we go.
I have some predictions, which I don't normally do:

Kellen is going to start the game conservative.
He's probing the D for weaknesses.

Player execution will be paramount for the 1st 2-3 drive and will shape their gameplan.

The D will play how they play no matter the O unleash a big lead develops.

TO's will always be a huge factor and let's be so happy that we have a TO vacuum in Diggs and I call a TO happening directly from the Vikings trying to avoid Diggs.

I predict a Cowboys win.

Big D

Reaction score
I think he's right about exploiting our defense. If a team is patient enough they can have success running the ball on us. Easier said than done I suppose.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think the Vikings need to worry about the Cowboys WRs.
I think their secondary is weak.

Xavier Woods is their starting safety.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
We need Keanu Neal and Kearse to be on point against Cooks. I have a strong feeling that we're going to be down going into the half due to some sloppy mishaps on offense and bad tackling on cooks. We're going to need to stay patient with the run in the 2nd half and climb back level before going bezerker pass-mode to close the show.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Okay, here we go.
I have some predictions, which I don't normally do:

Kellen is going to start the game conservative.
He's probing the D for weaknesses.

Player execution will be paramount for the 1st 2-3 drive and will shape their gameplan.

The D will play how they play no matter the O unleash a big lead develops.

TO's will always be a huge factor and let's be so happy that we have a TO vacuum in Diggs and I call a TO happening directly from the Vikings trying to avoid Diggs.

I predict a Cowboys win.
Living on the Edge there Corso, it's always nice to read your insight. Go Cowboys

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
His analysis of LVE on that first long run play he reviewed is 100% spot-on. LVE had the RB dead to rights in the hole for a short gain had he played with some aggression and anticipation.

Instead, he held up which allowed the OG enough time to get to him and all he could end up doing was a weak flail at the RB as he ran past him.

Overall, it is pretty disturbing how our LBs continue to be suckers for misdirection. I get drifting as you’re mirroring but our guys fully sell-out on plays.