Video: Vikings Filmroom: Breaking Down Dallas Cowboys' Playmakers on Both Sides of the Ball

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
From the Vikings youtube channel and likely their main site.

Former Minnesota Vikings player and coach Pete Bercich joined Paul Allen on this week's "Vikings GamePlan" to break down film on both the Dallas Cowboys offense and defense to see what the Vikings can expect this Sunday night.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Must be nice to be a competent team that game plans and schemes for their opponents. I bet our players and coaches are out sleeping or drinking as we speak instead of studying film.

You know, I noticed something funny in some after game/after practice interviews from the Cowboys.
Zeke: I honestly didn't even know who we were going to play until...
Cobb: I didn't know we were playing the Vikes until...
Dak: I didn't know we were playing the Vikes until this week during practice...

Notice a pattern here? How is it that the fans know the schedule better than the players themselves? These players definitely do not plan for their opponents, let alone even know who their opponents are! That shows how bad the coaching is
:facepalm::banghead:.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Must be nice to be a competent team that game plans and schemes for their opponents. I bet our players and coaches are out sleeping or drinking as we speak instead of studying film.

You know, I noticed something funny in some after game/after practice interviews from the Cowboys.

Notice a pattern here? How is it that the fans know the schedule better than the players themselves? These players definitely do not plan for their opponents, let alone even know who their opponents are! That shows how bad the coaching is
Really? You should be thankful our Cowboys are not looking ahead to future opponents, but instead, they are concentrating every week strictly on their weekly opponent.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

OMG....you wouldn't think that the players are focused on the next game and coaches do game planning....the fans on this board are sometimes out of this world....you think all other teams players know their opponents and look ahead? just focus on the game plan, do your job....bet you new England is the same way..

but if you want to complain...then just complain...this one was nonsense

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OMG....you wouldn't think that the players are focused on the next game and coaches do game planning....the fans on this board are sometimes out of this world....you think all other teams players know their opponents and look ahead? just focus on the game plan, do your job....bet you new England is the same way..

but if you want to complain...then just complain...this one was nonsense

Agreed.

It was way over the top complaining.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score

Yes I see a pattern. Of silly talk.

Creeper

Reaction score
Interesting take by the Vikings analysts. But not far off in my opinion. The problem is, if they key on Zeke and Cooper, then Witten, Jarwin, Gallup and Cobb will have big days.

As for the Vikings on offense, they like to get Cook outside in space. The Giants will send Barkley up the middle more, but Cook likes to break it to the outside. Jaylon Smith has the speed to get to the edges before Cook but he has to recognize the play and the cuts quickly. Cook is amazingly quick starting and cutting.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A healthy Cowboys D should be able to limit Cook to the point they aren't able to implement their game plan successfully. Captain Kirk needs to know he will be spending a good amount of this game on the turf looking up at happy hot boyz.