Vikings vs Eagles

aria

Reaction score
Just in, Eagles fans planning on not letting the Vikings sleep in their city. They've done this before. What a bunch of low down skunks.
What’s wrong with that? We have a boatload of fans that hope other players get injured and hope we lose games but some passionate fans blowing air horns outside a hotel are “low down skunks”? I don’t like tjeir fans or their team but I can appreciate their passion.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I’m rooting for the Purple People Eaters

Me too. If eagles win I have side bet with brother in laws that I need to wear eagles hat and de Marco Murray jersey they bought and gave me. We have been at it for 30 years with boys/ birds rivalry.

Silverstar

Reaction score
If the Vikes win they will have the advantage of playing the SB at home.

Better odds than the Jags had at Gillette Stadium.

Keenum > Bortles

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I just read that Viking fans have been warned about Eagles fans and it's suggested they not wear their colors to the game. Eagles fans have been voted the most hated in the NFL. There was a lot of amusing facts about what crappy fans the Eagles have. One drunk fan hit a horse and the officer riding him. Notes about them booing Michael Irvin. No mention of that freaking whale Jordan Hicks laying on Tony Romo like he was a recliner.

I hate the Vikings a little less than the Steelers. The Eagles have a place of dishonor in my bathroom called the commode in which I tell them daily how I feel about them. Since I have two bathrooms, the other one is dedicated to the Packers. Sounds like I'll be rooting hard for everyone to kill everyone else and repenting a few days after the Super Bowl.

Eagles fans factually snow balled Santa one year

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Nobody covers Thielen....Nobody:popcorn:

Vikings no name offense just can't be stopped.

aria

Reaction score
Refreshing to listen to Troy over Romo and he even called the play before it happened. Imagine that!

aria

Reaction score
Pathetic that Hochuli is ref’ing this game? This is the best the NFL has to offer with all the calls he’s botched?

Shinaoi

Reaction score
The first round pick wr Treadwell has been a bust for the Vikings, but here they are in the championship game regardless.