Vince Young Highlight Videos

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
not to be mean or nothing, but this guy will get drafted before we do, and we dont need a QB we have more glaring needs

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm a big UT fan and love to watch Young but I will say unless he shows vast improvement in his passing skills I would advise him to stay in school for his senior year if he hopes to make it as a QB on the NFL level. I will say he showed some improvement in passing late in the season but he really needs to show it through out a season. As for his athletic ability the kid has it

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
First Roy Williams (the other one) and this?

Did I wander onto LonghornsZone by mistake?

:huh:

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Alexander said:
First Roy Williams (the other one) and this?

Did I wander onto LonghornsZone by mistake?

:huh:

Umm , sorry .... I was just on a longhorn highlight video page. & I know there are some longhorn fans on here like me. & I thought they would like it. :bang2: SORRY

Alexander

Reaction score
otero1 said:
Umm , sorry .... I was just on a longhorn highlight video page. & I know there are some longhorn fans on here like me. & I thought they would like it. :bang2: SORRY

Call me crazy but it looks odd to go to a Cowboys board and the threads at the top of the main page are Longhorn-related and there is a college zone here.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Alexander said:
Call me crazy but it looks odd to go to a Cowboys board and the threads at the top of the main page are Longhorn-related and there is a college zone here.

Dude , I'm sorry. Do you ever quit? Does it have to be perfect. I mean jeez who cares. I know its not really on topic. But not everyone reads the other boards. So ya know. ....

Alexander

Reaction score
otero1 said:
Dude , I'm sorry. Do you ever quit? Does it have to be perfect. I mean jeez who cares. I know its not really on topic. But not everyone reads the other boards. So ya know. ....

Hey, easy...I don't mean to get onto you.

It is not your fault you are a Longhorn fan. :)