Vince Young

royhitshard

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I really thought he was faster then that..........am I the only one?
I heard that as well on ESPN raido on the Dan Patrick show. I thought he was faster than that myself.

jman

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I really thought he was faster then that..........am I the only one?

I'm with you...I though he was much faster.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Do you guys think his draft position will be lower or higher than his Wonderlic score... :D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i think he ran like a 4.47 before the ncaa season

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
He ran about what I expected. He's not a burner like Vick. He's elusive and very hard to bring down one on one because of his size (for college defenders anyway).

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Don Schula, on the Dan Patric Show, said if he were the Texans he He would make VY the first pick in the draft.

Mr Schula seems to think Young has proven he can get the job (winning)done at the college level and should be a fine QB in the NFL.

Schula just happens to head the list for wins as a NFL Coach.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Do you guys think his draft position will be lower or higher than his Wonderlic score... :D

Ouch

He'll be here all week....tip your waitress and try the veal :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Ouch

He'll be here all week....tip your waitress and try the veal :D

oopss... sorry... forgot the [rimshot] [/rimshot]... :D

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Ed Werder was on Dan Patrick and said VY ran anywhere between 4.49 and 4.5.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
honestly who cares how fast he is? he's a QB...the main thing a QB is SUPPOSED to do is read the defense and make all the throws...if he can then scramble, thats great...that said, 4.57 with his size isnt bad, he's a long strider and can clear alot of ground

but he's the bust of the century if he's a top-10 pick IMO, at the very least he's a 2-3 yr project...guy's best plays are all running plays, and that isnt a positive if you are to be a QB....he should have stayed in school

David

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Ouch

Vince Young >>> :spanking: <<< Trickblue

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Danny White said:
How did he throw?

thats the key question...nobody ever talks about it, they are all enamored with these Michael Vick scrambles and think thats the key to winning football, when its been proven its not

David

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
honestly who cares how fast he is? he's a QB...the main thing a QB is SUPPOSED to do is read the defense and make all the throws...if he can then scramble, thats great...that said, 4.57 with his size isnt bad, he's a long strider and can clear alot of ground

but he's the bust of the century if he's a top-10 pick IMO, at the very least he's a 2-3 yr project...guy's best plays are all running plays, and that isnt a positive if you are to be a QB....he should have stayed in school

David

...guess you didnt watch his game winning TD pass against Ohio Sate