Vinny sucks.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I have seen several posts about "Henson sucks that is why he was demoted." I don't care what the reasons are for Romo being named #2. The reality is that Vinny is going to start against the Eagles and no one knows what will happen after that.

We all hope Romo or Henson is the future, but we don't know what we have in either one at this point. It would be nice to see one or both get significant playing time over the next three games.

I am not backing either guy. I have learned that you shouldn't show a preference for any Dallas QB because you will be wrong, your guy will suck, Bill doesn't like him or many other things. Plus no QB will be good enough unless they win the Superbowl. Even if they do, there will be some that will say he is overated like some that don't like Aikman.

The only opinion I will give on a Dallas QB is on Vinny. Didn't want him on the team, didn't want him to be the starter and I don't want him here next season. He sucks.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Do we really need another 'Vinny Sucks' thread? I don't think anyone here is saying he's good...

joseephuss

Reaction score
Avery said:
Do we really need another 'Vinny Sucks' thread? I don't think anyone here is saying he's good...

We don't need a lot of things posted on this forum. I just wanted to give my opinion because it is most important to me. :)

Plus I didn't want to start another Quincy vs. Hutch thread.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Have you seen any Henson sucks threads? I have seen a lot of Henson hasn't proven himself and Henson is inexperienced but I have yet to read anyone claim he sucks.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
Have you seen any Henson sucks threads? I have seen a lot of Henson hasn't proven himself and Henson is inexperienced but I have yet to read anyone claim he sucks.
You have not read any Banned N Austin posts...dude is a nutcase.

joseephuss

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:

But Vinny does suck. :D

Even if he doesn't. I think it is time to work toward the future. Romo and Henson and any other young player should get more playing time the rest of the season. At this point, why wait any longer? Maybe because Dallas is still mathematically in the playoff hunt, but I don't see that happening. I just don't see enough there for this team as a whole to wait until next year to begin the evaluation process. Never mind my hatred for Vinny, this is about the best for the team next season.