Video: Vintage Sean Lee

coult44

Reaction score
It was vintage Sean Lee, all the way up to and including his injury. There's no doubting the guys talent and instincts for the game, he just doesn't have the body for it. That said I'm still glad he's here.

I seen him get hurt on one of the last plays on the game and told my son we were lucky to have him the whole game. I knew it couldn’t last

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Sean Lee’s football instincts and knowledge are second to non. Many times he knows what is happening before it happens. Also when he gets there he lays the wood and hard!
If he can stay healthy it will REALLY make a huge difference.

There was a stat a couple years ago. When he was healthy and on the field, our D gave up something like 10 less points, than when he did not play due to injury. That is unheard of for a defensive player!!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I seen him get hurt on one of the last plays on the game and told my son we were lucky to have him the whole game. I knew it couldn’t last

Hopefully it is nothing too serious. We've had our fair share of players getting hurt toward the end of the game.

That is how cooper got injured earlier in the year. I believe it was 4min left in the 4th of one of the divisional games.

Either the skins or eagles. Cant remember.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Saw him strain that pec almost immediately on a short pass he made the tackle on, it was the last Giants drive.

What a great player though, shame his body couldn't hold up. Still one of my favorite players, glad we had him for 100 games or so.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is he good for the Vikings? I can't find any update on the injury

Creeper

Reaction score
No one on the Cowboys team has the instincts and awareness of Sean Lee when he plays regularly. I don't know if its his preparation or just football smarts but it is his best attribute. There are lots of good athletes, but Lee is a football player. Its too bad he is so fragile. Maybe he will make a good coach someday.