Twitter: Virtual NFL Draft Experience in the works - GM/HCs to select picks from home

John813

Reaction score
LOL, before I clicked this tread I jokingly thought Madden would be involved in some way.

Well, I guess no surprise since they have that deal with the NFL.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yeah, I could totally do without a digital prospect walking out on a digital stage, meeting a digital Goodell.

The donations are cool as hell though.
then see digital guests coming on stage and digital made up interviews to slow things down as normal...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t think I want to see digital picks. I know they need to fill time, but that is totally stupid. Just to a FaceTime type interview. Though I don’t like the Deion type thing on Sunday nights after games either. But better than fake cartoon type stuff.
Rather watch reruns of the Flintstones. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
would be funny if they had Dallas picks, taking a shot of JWB with Jerry. :lmao:

A virtual experience with Jerry, Stephen and all our draft picks laughing and stumbling drunk on his boat. Imagine that for a second.

Oneiros

Reaction score
This is going to be rather awkward but should be entertaining to watch.

Kaiser

Reaction score
A virtual experience with Jerry, Stephen and all our draft picks laughing and stumbling drunk on his boat. Imagine that for a second.

I do imagine that and I keep seeing all of Jerry's strippers there as well. So I'm in.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I do imagine that and I keep seeing all of Jerry's strippers there as well. So I'm in.

Not to mention invites for several of the women from the day spa where Robert Kraft got busted for solicitation.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It will be fun watching Jets fans have a virtual meltdown after their first round pick is announced. This virtual draft could end up being pretty hilarious with some creativity.

Last edited: