Virus popped up on this site for me

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Just passing it along, I clicked on the site then the fan zone.

Then I ended up with a pop up, and antivirus security pro installed itself and shut everything down.

It was semi easy to remove but just wanted to let you know it happened when I logged on earlier.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are no viruses on this site. The only ads that we display are google ads which are either text or image based.

The virus alert either came from 1) another window, 2) another virus or malware already installed, 3) or a link to another site of some kind that is embedded (such as an image) that we have no control over. If it happens on a specific page, post the URL and we can scan that page for images posted by users that are hosted elsewhere on the net.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I only had the one window open. Didn't even click on anything yet.

I just ran a malwarebytes scan two days ago and everything was good. It's my work computer and I only go on a few sites.

I thought I had it off and sat down to work earlier and I can not login on my administrator user to work. This antivirus program is annoying. Have to find a way to get rid of it tonight.

Btw I am not blaming anyone, just didn't want to see anyone have the same issue.