Visit back to memory lane

icyhot

Reaction score
Remeber last year how everyone wanted to declare the Saints as the new AMericas team. Where are those same people now?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
icyhot;1670187 said:
Remeber last year how everyone wanted to declare the Saints as the new AMericas team. Where are those same people now?

They are still in New Orleans until the next storm comes then they will be here in Houston. Although many still are here in Houston. :laugh2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1670192 said:
They are still in New Orleans until the next storm comes then they will be here in Houston. Although many still are here in Houston. :laugh2:

Eesh.

Not sure about New Orleans, but Woody Paige kindly nominated Green Bay for this year's "America's Team of the Moment" candidate.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
tomson75;1670200 said:
Eesh.

Not sure about New Orleans, but Woody Paige kindly nominated Green Bay for this year's "America's Team of the Moment" candidate.

Packers at least come close to it given their rich history but in the end when the words Americas Team in mentioned people know you are talking about the Dallas Cowboys and that is not going to change.

Duane

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1670250 said:
where's saintsfan been?

Can't see to type on the internet because he forgot to cut eye holes in his paper bag.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
icyhot;1670187 said:

I've been here.:rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Duane;1670252 said:
Can't see to type on the internet because he forgot to cut eye holes in his paper bag.

:laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2:

Damn!

(stupid cowboy fans)!!!

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
icyhot;1670187 said:
member the saints will be in the sb what they 0 and 3

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Didn't skins start 2-5 and make playoffs a few years back. Saints win a few games they are right in the mix. They need to finish 9-4 or 8-5 and get lucky.

Its too early to fork them

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Nors;1670303 said:
Didn't skins start 2-5 and make playoffs a few years back. Saints win a few games they are right in the mix. They need to finish 9-4 or 8-5 and get lucky.

Its too early to fork them

Make up your mind! :laugh2:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
icyhot;1670187 said:

They are calling the Packers America's team now.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
icyhot;1670187 said:

They're around. You just don't recognize 'em with the bags over their heads and all.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hypnotoad;1670342 said:
They are calling the Packers America's team now.
Why don't these morons Madden-up and admit that the Dallas Cowboys lead the league in fans? A Chicago writer said that Dallas fans were everywhere Sunday night. The TV cameras didn't emphasize it, so it probably wasn't as much as the Miami game. But he said clearly, that after the Bears fans started filing out, you could see (and hear) the large contingent of Cowboys fans that remained. Romo was even high-fivin' some of them at the end. America's Team is our moniker and it is true to form. We will not relinquish it and, if this team continues to win, the America's Team road game tour will be lots of fun this year.

juck

Reaction score
remember how many we had last year.Twyst or something,and about 5 others.phooey on u.Im so happy they suck,they ruined our season last year.:laugh1:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny how that works. Saints fans are missing in action. Deadskin fans have disappeared since they lost Sunday. The Eagles won on Sunday, but their fans have eaten so much humble pie that you don't hear from them as much. And I for one am happy.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1670416 said:
Funny how that works. Saints fans are missing in action. Deadskin fans have disappeared since they lost Sunday. The Eagles won on Sunday, but their fans have eaten so much humble pie that you don't hear from them as much. And I for one am happy.

I miss all of the other team's fans...reading all the crap they come here with? They make me stupid! :confused:

:star:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
5Stars;1670538 said:
I miss all of the other team's fans...reading all the crap they come here with? They make me stupid! :confused:

:star:

They will hide under their bridge until we lose, then prepare for an ambush.