Vita Vea visits

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I didn't. But apparently you just want to act like you're always right and anybody else's opinion is wrong.

And for people like that I have no use. I will not be replying to any more of your posts.

I speak in declaration so it may seem as such but as with my mistake with the Colts in this thread demonstrates that is obviously not the case.

Ciao. I will still respond to yours that I disagree with BTW.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's only worked when it has been in tandem with regime change. You aren't even arguing that point or the mechanics behind it with regards to morale.

I don't need to . I've already proven my point in that it can work. I've never wanted or neede to prove anything further.

And I'm not labeling it as any "sure fire" way to succeed. Unlike you, I wasn't dealing in "empirical" or absolutes.

You're still too pleased with my mistake to move onto the larger picture. I've got some work to do and will be back later. Hopefully it will subside then.

I'm fine with letting it go when you are. Just drop the hubris and attempts to be dismissive, especially after the screwup. It's not a good look.

But I'm thoroughly enjoying the conversation and look forward to discussing whatever else you'd care to talk about.