News: Voch - Breaking Down Dak's Big Game Vs Falcons

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet, but I find it very disturbing to see no one has commented about it or posted in this thread. Is it possibly because it's very pro-Dak?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I have only been able to watch the first half of it. And it should be pro Dak, he played great, lots of good stuff. Now, he just needs to keep at it. Consistency is the issue, for me anyway. But the comment is for the very first play in the video.. check out the block by 80 and then runs wide open. Dak scrambles for a nice gain so I am not complaining but he should have got it to 80 on that play, he deserved after that block at the LOS. BLEW HIS MAN UP.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I love watching these. Watching the game broadcast, it's difficult to appreciate many of the times he threw open his receivers or delivered into tight windows. Still room to improve as far as consistency in these areas, but there were some impressive throws highlighted in this video.

Dreski

Reaction score
Blake Bell looked good pass blocking on that Amari catch. Dak played awesome, that’s our QB!:flagwave:

Maybe Amari’s injury slowed him down a little, but still, even injured, he does some unreal things

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Dak truly wants to arrive at a level where he earns that $40 mil he craves, it'd serve him well to outdo Russell Wilson this Sunday!:thumbup:

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet, but I find it very disturbing to see no one has commented about it or posted in this thread. Is it possibly because it's very pro-Dak?

even more “disturbing “ is people posting in this thread supporting Dak without watching the video

Qcard

Reaction score
Because facts are never sexy.

Most people prefer Colin Cowherd's buffoonery or Skip Bayless circus act.

Dak has already proven to be a very good QB. Exclusive Franchise Tag and $31.4M is proof.

Dak has made these throws before and arguably better throws.

But shockingly the Eye Test Mafia always seem to ignore the learning curve they afford to the "Blue Chip" QBs like Watson, Wentz and Goff..