Video: Voch - Ezekiel Elliott Ran With Purpose vs Eagles | Film Session

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott Ran With Purpose vs Eagles || Dallas Cowboys Film Session

I agree. First time in a long time.

I did see him put his head down and run into his lineman up the middle a few times late when he could have easily bounced it outside for a big gain, however.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

JonesBoys

Reaction score
So it takes him until the 7th game of the season to run with purpose after signing the largest contract for a running back? Can’t question his talent but what about his commitment to being great? I don’t ever remember Emmitt calling over to the sideline after the Cowboys got in the red zone. Zeke did that last week and actually has been calling to the sideline a lot. Emmitt never wanted to come out of game, ever. The greatest never do even Tom Brady wants to play every snap even in a blowout. Run with purpose every week Zeke that’s what you get paid all that money for/

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I’m confused did he break one for 30+ yds to the house because he has no problem running into defenders for those “Dirty yds.”

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yeh cuz I need Voch to tell me Zeke had a good game running the ball. It was his best game of the year so far. I mean I think most on CZ pointed this out right after the game

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I guess Captain Cabo thought it was time to start playing. What a leader.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Jenkins probably still wondering what the hell trucked him

Proximo

Reaction score
And correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the Eagles have a pretty highly rated run D coming into that game?

I think our offense can truly be top tier if everyone just stays disciplined.