Video: Voch: Gregory Rousseau Film Study

Knotamus

Reaction score
Before watching Voch’s film study.. I was intrigued with Rousseau’s size and length. I watched some highlights prior and must say I wasn’t blown away. I see where he could be coached up and possibly molded into a decent pass rusher. But the fact is.. he’s a year or two off from that at the NFL level. Like most scouts say.. he has the measurables and traits, but Dal doesn’t have the time for projects, exp projected 1st Rd prospects.

I like the intangibles, but he’s a no for me. Unfortunately, a team that has the time and patience may be rewarded down the road.. and Dallas fans will be talking ab how stupid Dal was for passing on him. I suppose hindsight is everything.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Before watching Voch’s film study.. I was intrigued with Rousseau’s size and length. I watched some highlights prior and must say I wasn’t blown away. I see where he could be coached up and possibly molded into a decent pass rusher. But the fact is.. he’s a year or two off from that at the NFL level. Like most scouts say.. he has the measurables and traits, but Dal doesn’t have the time for projects, exp projected 1st Rd prospects.

I like the intangibles, but he’s a no for me. Unfortunately, a team that has the time and patience may be rewarded down the road.. and Dallas fans will be talking ab how stupid Dal was for passing on him. I suppose hindsight is everything.
There is alot of flexibility with him in where you could line him. However he doesn't have great bend, that may him limit him on the edge. He is a guy if you draft, you draft to have him on the field with Gregory and Lawrence. Not necessarily to replace them. Even in that context that will still get him on the field 600-700 snaps a year. Maybe he replaces Lawrence at LDE down the line maybe.

Beaker42

Reaction score
There is alot of flexibility with him in where you could line him. However he doesn't have great bend, that may him limit him on the edge. He is a guy if you draft, you draft to have him on the field with Gregory and Lawrence. Not necessarily to replace them. Even in that context that will still get him on the field 600-700 snaps a year. Maybe he replaces Lawrence at LDE down the line maybe.
He doesn’t appear to have great strength, he missed wrapping the QB in first play Voch dissected. He’s a no for me, at least not until the 4th or so. Give me Ojulari at 10.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Kinda reminds me of David Irving.

A super lengthy DL who plays better in the interior despite his unorthodox build.