They scored 30+ vs an incredible line that usually wins with 4 and a great secondaryThe OLine had success?
Did we run for 200 yards?
Did we pass for 400 yards?
Did we even total over 500 yards?
They did enough to win. I mean, they didn't look like our 2016 line out there.
Can't be that great if they're 0-4 now!They scored 30+ vs an incredible line that usually wins with 4 and a great secondary
He is too good a “jack of all trades” player to have any snapsWhere is Leupke?
Not badWhen Tyler S comes back I think they should use Bass to replace Spoon in jumbo short yard and goaline packages
The 2016 line that had the best LT, RG, and arguably the best Center in the league all on the same line? I cant figure out why this current Oline thats down the best guard in the league just doesnt look like 2016. O well maybe it will hit me why later.The OLine had success?
Did we run for 200 yards?
Did we pass for 400 yards?
Did we even total over 500 yards?
They did enough to win. I mean, they didn't look like our 2016 line out there.
