Audio: Voch - Tyler Biadsz & Zack Martin Offensive Line Adjustments

khiladi

Reaction score
This guy is as big a Dak Homer as they come. Nobody over the top on the WR on the first play, who isolated on man and Dak was going there from the beginning. Just a simple look to the left to make Adams shift towards his right.

Any mediocre QB in the NFL could make that read and first throw.

“If Dak got time to throw, he’s going to make that throw. See what I mean..”

Then at 3 minutes, Dak has all the time in the world, completely staring down his WR, looking at him the whole way. And in typical fashion, his mechanic completely GM garbage and he throws off his back foot and muscles it to his Wide open receiver, completely sailing it over his head.

Wow...

So many excuses for a system QB, that can’t go through progressions. “He just needs time..”

Last edited:

superonyx

Reaction score
This guy is as big a Dak Homer as they come. Nobody over the top on the WR on the first play, who isolated on man and Dak was going there from the beginning. Just a simple look to the left to make Adams shift towards his right.

Then at 3 minutes, Dak has all the time in the world, completely staring down his WR, looking at him the whole way. And in typical fashion, his mechanic completely GM garbage and he throws off his back foot and muscles it to his Wide open receiver, completely sailing it over his head.

Wow...

So many excuses for a system QB, that can’t go through progressions. “He just needs time..”
Keep trolling.
Yawning.jpg

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Biadasz really looked good. This might temper our worries that McGovern must suck. I imagine that Biadasz would have easily won the starting job with a preseason game or two. He looks very ready.

waving monkey

Reaction score

Wow...

every QB needs time.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Not certain I fully buy into Voch now. But here it is.

When he says at 12:30 that Brandon Knight gets beat inside, that's all Williams not helping.

Knight *should* be expecting help from Williams which didn't come. No one to the right for Williams to block. Looney had to go to the right to find anyone to block. Williams should have been helping left.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Voch needs to shut up , he keeps claiming turnstile Connor Williams is good and keeps bashing Looney who has to baby sit that weak mother fugz.
They’ve both been bad. I like Looney but he isn’t cutting it this year. He’s been BAD. I just have a feeling you swap Conner and Looney with Knight and Biadsz and all of a sudden you have two nasties inside that refuse to be bullied.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Biadasz really looked good. This might temper our worries that McGovern must suck. I imagine that Biadasz would have easily won the starting job with a preseason game or two. He looks very ready.

Biadasz has been making line calls for the last 4 years. New system for everybody in camp.

Thought experiment - you think Joe would have beat out Biadasz for the Rimmington Award if he played college ball last year? I doubt it.

If Biadasz was physically ready for the NFL, I don't see any reason not to start him.

As for McGovern being a bust, hard to say. He's another guy I thought was NFL ready. By most accounts he was physically ready for NFL power, which is more than we can still say about Williams.

I haven't liked what the new oline coach has been doing with personnel. Steele over Knight? And Knight *was not* on the injury report for game 1, and did play ST snaps. They just *chose* Steele over Knight, an obvious mistake.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
They’ve both been bad. I like Looney but he isn’t cutting it this year. He’s been BAD. I just have a feeling you swap Conner and Looney with Knight and Biadsz and all of a sudden you have two nasties inside that refuse to be bullied.

I think Looney has been ok. Williams, not so much. I would rather have Biadasz and Knight inside, but we need Knight at T until Collins comes back.

Looney and Biadasz may be a better option.

Reactions: CWR

superonyx

Reaction score
Where are all the horrible snaps by Connor Williams that I keep seeing people post about?
Here you go. 20 second mark and 2:04 mark.
This is just Seattle top 10 plays last week so it doesnt even show them all.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Biadasz has been making line calls for the last 4 years. New system for everybody in camp.

Thought experiment - you think Joe would have beat out Biadasz for the Rimmington Award if he played college ball last year? I doubt it.

If Biadasz was physically ready for the NFL, I don't see any reason not to start him.

As for McGovern being a bust, hard to say. He's another guy I thought was NFL ready. By most accounts he was physically ready for NFL power, which is more than we can still say about Williams.

I haven't liked what the new oline coach has been doing with personnel. Steele over Knight? And Knight *was not* on the injury report for game 1, and did play ST snaps. They just *chose* Steele over Knight, an obvious mistake.

Steele has been terrible. Lets just ride with Martin at RT until Collins gets back. Biadisz needs to start at center with McGovern replacing Conner Williams.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

People are blaming Connor Williams on Looney. You do know ****** Voch was hyping Connor Williams to be the next Quenton Nelson. It was weak butt Connor Williams that gave up pressure instantly on a 3 man pressure that lost us the game. What a fugging weak bum, someone take that trash out already.

stiletto

Reaction score
To me the 2nd half was night and day for the OL...they moved Looney to Guard, Martin to Tackle. Biadasz to Center... Knight more than holding his own (far above what I expected). We just need a slightly better left guard because Williams is getting blown up 4 out of 5 plays.

Fontaine

Reaction score
I enjoy his breakdowns, further cements the fact that we may have found our future center in Tyler Biadasz.