Twitter: Von Miller appears to be interested

CWR

Reaction score
Would be surprised if Miller comes to Dallas, he already has won (2) Superbowl rings. He would come to be popular, not like he already isn't but knows he will never get a ring in Dallas

I dont believe players think that way. They aren't as intertwined in our history of disappointment. Much to the contrary, he probably see an aggressive defense with a bunch of talent as well as an offense that has a reputation for putting up points.

I'm not saying all is well in Dallas. I suffered this year too. All I'm saying is I doubt most players look at this team and think there's no way they could win a superbowl here.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He already has 2 Super Bowls and a HOF resume...he knows he can come home to Dallas and finish his career enjoying the perks of being a Cowboy...win or lose (mostly lose)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Honestly, I think the key is trying to get a handle on his true value which he may not really know yet. Once that happens I wonder if we can get it done if we come close......lot of reason for him to wanna sign here. I wouldn't think money would be his top priority, he's made a lot already.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I’ve been a fan of Von Miller his entire career..this would be amazing but this front office doesn’t have the cajones.. they just don’t. I’ll be shocked if we get a player like Von.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
They were going to give Gregory 13-14mil ish per and thats how much Miller will cost. Let's see.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I miss the old Jerry swinging for the fences.. this cheap Stephen is killing me.

Stephen is just as dumb as his daddy, but at least his daddy spent money.

Usually spent money on the wrong players, but spent money none the less. Stephen dont play that, he wants to do this thing moneyball syle.

LOL at all the posters that told me once Jerry was out of the way and Stephen took over everything would be so much better.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Miller has the 2 rings and is over 30 years of age. If Dallas does not get him it’s because they don’t want to pay the money to get him.

Miller with Parsons is down right frightening for the next two seasons. Do it Stephen. Stop being Cap Boy.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He’d be a big upgrade owner Gregory. Need to make this a reality. His leadership would be great. Super Bowl experience. Need more winners…

LittleD

Reaction score
Von will want at least 16mil guaranteed for two years to come to Dallas even if he wants to play there. No way Stephen would consider that a KMart value deal for a guy over 30. Wagner is almost the same case.
Stephen likes to shop after the second week of FA to get those guys longing for vet min.