Von Miller explain

I witnessed Von Miller pressure the QB to rush a throw for an incomplete on third down. He made a move and was straight to the QB. I haven’t seen any of the other edges do that even once this season.
Gary actually played well today.
 
I was hoping they would have brought back Clowney but they decided to go with Von
Clowney seems to have still something in the tank but stillnot an answer to pass rush, Jerry should have pursued a real goodone
 
I witnessed Von Miller pressure the QB to rush a throw for an incomplete on third down. He made a move and was straight to the QB. I haven’t seen any of the other edges do that even once this season.
He bull rushed the LT into the QB once to. Glad to see that.
 
I witnessed Von Miller pressure the QB to rush a throw for an incomplete on third down. He made a move and was straight to the QB. I haven’t seen any of the other edges do that even once this season.
EZE has been doing it all season and misses. He could have five sacks by now if he can ever finish a play.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,108
Messages
14,667,872
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top