Von Miller signs with Bills **merged**

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow, maybe Ware is getting suited up. That should make many of you smile with glee.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There isn't one single guy left thats even worth bringing in , the list of pass rushers left is PUTRID

Now, you are talking the Joneses' FA language. We'll take six putrid to go with a side order of potential.

Flamma

Reaction score
I would expect years 4 5 6 to be very non guaranteed salary heavy. If the contract averages 17.5 over 4 years that leaves 50 million in years 5 and 6 that is almost certainly not guaranteed.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll have a way out after 3 years. But still, what kind of player is he going to be in his mid 30s? If he still has it, then it's worth it.

Proof

Reaction score
Nobody said pay him that. What about 2 years 44?
Are we going to miss a chance at a legendary defense for 4 more w year? They’re incompetent like they think the cap is going to bite their hand. Saints 100 mil over and ain’t lost anyone while trying to add deshaun Watson. Am i watching the same league

lol what? if “nobody said pay him that” then he’s not signing here lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good for him.
sorry that facts and more then a 2 word sentence is too much to handle

they have high paid qb and overpaid a DE so its not dak keeping us from signing anyone umm kkk troll, point missed as usual the hater club is all yours

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
As Parcells would have said, if you really believed that the Joneses would sign a high-cost player like Von Miller, you got sucked.

CWR

Reaction score
doesn't matter what YOU think they have high paid qb and overpaid a DE so its not dak keeping us from signing anyone umm kkk troll,

You know my post was a joke, right? I made it pretty clear, I thought.

Could you be that dense?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Maybe, he will do an about face, and sign with DFT.
draft plus look some vet out there and more cuts are coming...

i get the rumblings and we did lose RG and now have very little options but i am guessing look at the second cuts soon to happen as they did today guys like C,Cambell, Ingram, Nassib, and others..its not as big of name but draft day 1st round just hope they don't reach for taco type at 24 still got to take BPA..

last hope a trade right before the season if they dont like what happens in camp.i mean that how Miler ended up wit the rams before the TD..

desperate move is of a quality DE is not available by September, we move MP full time and go after a LB both vet like Wagner and the draft to compensate.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Most likely, we were never in the race. It was Parsons and Ware who were talking this up, not the Joneses. The Joneses have said we don't spend big on outside free agents. We only look for values. Give it a week or so and we'll start signing those guys.

Dorance Armstrong is licking his chops

birdwells1

Reaction score
Why do people say 6 years 120 mil when y'all know it's probably a 2 years 35 mil guaranty deal or something like that. They will not be paying a 38 year old 20 million a year so why parrot these numbers?