**Vote Cowboys into PRO BOWL**

lockster

Reaction score
yeah, that was what I was thinking. Shouldn't we vote for all eagle players so that their players will make more money and demand more on the market when they are FA's? That would make us part of the cowboys braintrust.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
lockster said:
yeah, that was what I was thinking. Shouldn't we vote for all eagle players so that their players will make more money and demand more on the market when they are FA's? That would make us part of the cowboys braintrust.

I always vote strategic. I'm not picking a player who deserves it if I feel he might bump off a Cowboy who is borderline Pro Bowl possible. Not that one vote makes a difference, regardless of what they taught us in civics class, but it's still nice to know I'm doing my part for Landry and country.

HanfordDixon

Please, Call Me Shirley
Reaction score
Pro Bowls are nice for bragging rights, but I don't necessarily want too many Cowboys in that game.

You get guys who don't necessarily belong in the Pro Bowl and the next thing you know they are holding out for more money.

It is not always a good thing. The Pro Bowl invite is invariably costly come contract time.

C-BoysFaninMIA

RW Boom!
Reaction score
here is fun fact. don't know if u looked, but Ant Henry has the most pass deflections in the NFL. YEAHHH!!!!!!!!! Also, i voted all COWBOYS!!! YEAH!!!!!!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
HanfordDixon said:
Pro Bowls are nice for bragging rights, but I don't necessarily want too many Cowboys in that game.

You get guys who don't necessarily belong in the Pro Bowl and the next thing you know they are holding out for more money.

It is not always a good thing. The Pro Bowl invite is invariably costly come contract time.

OMG So true....

big_neil

Benched
Reaction score
It would be nice to see Drew make the Pro Bowl. That would make it 3 for 3 in his going to the Pro Bowl in his first full season with a team (he only played 13 games in 2003)

EndGame

Reaction score
I only voted for the guys I truly think deserve a Pro Bowl bid. I marked down Drew Bledsoe, Larry Allen, Terry Glenn, Jason Witten, La'Roi Glover, Greg Ellis, DeMarcus Ware, Roy Williams, and Anthony Henry. Out of those, I think Allen, Glenn, Witten, Williams, and Glover actually have a chance of making the squad.

Nerm

Reaction score
I always vote for Cowboys that I think deserve it. I'm going to wait a bit to vote. Right now, JJ wouldn't make it... and I want to vote for him.

I have also always voted for Commanders with bonus $ in their contracts for pro bowls. Lavar always gets my vote even though I think he is a horrible player. Maybe Adam could help us out with info on Skins contracs and the pro bowl. I'm wondering about guys like Portis, Springs, and Samuels. These are all recent contracts, but I think Danny has been burned by incentives before (Lavar has a massive contract... and is now a backup), so I'm not sure if he is still doing the same type of contracts. As for Philly, their front office is not dumb enough to put themselves in a bad position because of things like pro bowls. If they want to keep a player, they pay him. If the player wants more than he is worth, they let him walk.

zagnut

Reaction score
Do fan votes count for the Pro Bowl? Seems early to vote for anyone.