Vote For Bledsoe...***Poll Closed...and Favre won by 20 votes***

KingTuna

Reaction score
Done! Currently Favre leads with 38% of the vote..

Come on folks!! VOTE!!! :starspin

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
I voted, although I expect Farve to win this with his perfomance last weekend (I know, against the Lions :))

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Farve is still ahead, with less yardage than Bledsoe. WE need more voters.......

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
If someone could post this on another Cowboys board or forum that could be good too...

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe then when from 30% to 32%... Lets get more votes... We want Bledsoe to see how many fans out here really believes that he can take Dallas Cowboys to the superbowl and win it...

ravidubey

Reaction score
I voted for Bledsoe but Tom Brady deserves it. He was phenomenal, borderline unbelievable, vs. Atlanta-- though Graham helped him by making a couple of extraordinary plays (he had a Novacek-like hurdle on one amazing run and catch).

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ravidubey said:
I voted for Bledsoe but Tom Brady deserves it. He was phenomenal, borderline unbelievable, vs. Atlanta-- though Graham helped him by making a couple of extraordinary plays (he had a Novacek-like hurdle on one amazing run and catch).

I agree that Brady had good numbers but Bledsoe did it against what I consider one of the better pass defenses in the league.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
tyson thompson is also up for rookie of the week, and suprisingly he's winning so far

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Rustinpeace21 said:
Bledsoe deserves it more than tom brady who played against a falcons secondary who has about 67 players injured and brady had an int, drew had to face "3 pro bowlers, and the other just as good as the other 3" and drew had no picks

http://football.fedex.com/vote/index.jsp

I agree. The way Dallas and Bledsoe torched the eagles secondary was a thing of beauty. A lot of credit has to go to the O-line as well as some great routs by our WR.

Slyster

Benched
Reaction score
LOL!!!

How did Brady get so many Votes? I wonder if deleting your cookies and voting again works ?

Bledsoe deserves this one!