Twitter: Vote for Pro Bowl

DFWJC

Reaction score
Pro Bowl is a bit of a joke, and allowing fans to vote is a big reason why.

But hey, all in good fun!

They allow you t pick 6 at each position, so if I'm being a homer, I can pick several.

Our WRs kind of cancel each other out.
On paper, we don't have any in the top 6....
Kupp, Samual, Adams, Hill, Chase, Jefferson....all ahead of anyone we have.

but being a homer, I might sneak one of our in there....Go Cowboys.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Unfortunately no Cowboy will make the Pro Bowl because they will have to get ready for an actual game the following week.
They won't PLAY, but if they're voted in they are considered on the Pro Bowl team.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Dak
Lamb
Martin
Parsons
Diggs

Who am I missing? Zeke is 5th in rushing yards and 6th in TDs so he could be thrown in there eventually.
Zeke should make it. They take 3 backs from each conference

Tyron Smith I'm not sure why is being left off multiple people's list (especially since he's scheduled to return this week). He's the number 2 rates left tackle in football this year only behind Trent Williams. You cant even use injury excuse since Trent has missed almost as many snaps as he has

Tussinman

Reaction score
Pro Bowl is a bit of a joke, and allowing fans to vote is a big reason why.

But hey, all in good fun!
The day-one roster isn't a joke. It's almost exclusively players that make either the NFL top 100 or All-Pro team. Majority of the voting is coaches and players so I don't really understand the whole fan voting controversy. It's rarely an issue since it counts for very little

lqmac1

Reaction score
Can you vote for someone to not be in it?

Asking for Connor Williams sorry ***!

reddyuta

Reaction score
I cant think of a LB who is more productive than Micah other than bobby Wagner in the NFC.