Vote for the Dallas Houston Game on StreamTvNow

JBS

Reaction score
hey guys, there is a poll going on at streamtvnow to see what the majority vote is for which game will be streamed tonight. You must register to vote and right now we are 2 votes behind the niners vs bears...Here is the link to the poll to make it easier on you guys - remember you must register first.

http://www.streamtvnow.tv/board/showthread.php?t=27306

cowboysfan

Reaction score
I registered, but still cannot even view the thread. Do I need to wait for the moderator to activate me ? Or I need to subscribe to the web ?
By the way, how is the service ? Do they show alot of cowboys games forth-coming in the Calendar regular season ? Is the image clear ? This might be a cheap alternative than NFL ticket !
Thanks !

JBS

Reaction score
yeah i tried creating another account and am having the same issues...Im lead to believe that you have to subscribe to vote...i believe in the regular season they show pretty much all of the games...the quality is decent...not great but far from poor...much better than listening if you ask me...i just use it for 1 month and it costs i believe 6 bucks ...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
You do know it's a subscribtion site.

You have to pay like 7$ a month upfront before gaining access to streams.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Ditto
hey stupid question will i be able to see if i run a mac?????
please help im gonna kill someone if i dont get to see this game tonite.....

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
LOL, yeah... sounds like someone is looking for people to register to me.

I was able to view all of the threads etc. without registering.

Just go to the Forum Jump dropdown menu, below the registration box, move it to football and you can go see the threads.

Some members don't seem too happy.

AtlCB

Reaction score
Does anybody know if this service is for real? Do you get the NFL network? Do you get other NFL games? I tried one of these before and it was crap. No real stations on it.