Vote RB Felix Jones Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week... Also named NFC ST POTW

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jones is one of five rookie finalists for Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week honors, along with Commanders safety Chris Horton, Titans running back Chris Johnson, Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart, and Jones' former Arkansas teammate and current Raiders running back Darren McFadden.

Fans can vote for their favorite rookie at http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rook

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I would love to...however, until the coaching staff gives him more carries, I can't. Don't get me wrong, I love what he did.....he's just being waaay underutilized.

Nevermind....I'll go vote for him. :)

sacase

Reaction score
Sins fan want horton to get it....dude got lucky and got 2 ints off of tips, its not like he was covering anyone.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Voted! ...but can we vote for DeSean Jackson as the repeat bonehead play offender? lmao at his All-Star HS Game.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think Felix is a lock

so many people saw him, and heard the announcers salivating over him

I hate the media, but the simple fact is, they get people voted

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I really wasn't paying attention to it until someone mentioned it in another post, but Stanback is super fast. If he was playing for the other team, he would have caught Jones.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dmq;2266647 said:
I really wasn't paying attention to it until someone mentioned it in another post, but Stanback is super fast. If he was playing for the other team, he would have caught Jones.
Voted. And yeah, Stanback has amazing speed. I hope he puts it all together at some point.

Reaction score
dmq;2266647 said:

I'm sure glad he had the sense to keep his hands to himself & just use his body as a shield against the last guy down. Yeah, you're right though. Dude is fast. I was so hopeful when Austin, Stanback, and Felix were making catches in the MNF game. They are our future, & the future looks good. Oh, can't forget to give props to my man, the Barbarian. I think he played for the Canton Bulldogs in another life. You know, when they wore leather helmets, and no pads to speak of. If he had his way today, he would roll his dreads around the front of his head like Rams' horns, and use them as his helmet. He is definately "Old school".