WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vote Link: http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground

Finalists named for FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Week
NFL.com

Quarterbacks Matt Cassel of the New England Patriots, Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys and Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints are the finalists for the FedEx Air NFL Player of the Week honors for games played on November 20-24, while running backs Matt Forte of the Chicago Bears, Michael Turner of the Atlanta Falcons and Clinton Portis of the Washington Commanders are the finalists for the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week honors, the NFL announced Monday.

Fans can vote for one player in each category on NFL.com/FedEx from 9 a.m. ET on Tuesday through 11 a.m. ET on Friday to determine the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week. The winners will be announced Friday evening on NFL.com.

Fans will be voting for more than their favorite player. As part of the Air & Ground program, for the first time, FedEx is teaming up with Safe Kids USA -- a national non-profit organization that works to prevent accidental injury among children -- to deliver safer kids by making weekly $1,000 donations in the winning players' names. The funding directly benefits local Safe Kids coalitions in that team's city, to fund pedestrian safety improvements throughout the year. This year, FedEx celebrates its fifth year of the program and will surpass the $1 million mark in funding to create safer communities for children.

New this season, fans can tune into the "FedEx Air & Ground Lowdown" posted only on NFL.com/FedEx starting Wednesday mornings. The show examines the nominees in the Air & Ground categories through exclusive video highlights and expert analysis. NFL Network's Marshall Faulk and Terrell Davis host the weekly show.

FedEx, the premier global provider of transportation, e-commerce and supply-chain management services, is the Official Delivery Service Sponsor of the NFL, Super Bowl and Pro Bowl. Through the weekly FedEx Air & Ground Awards, FedEx recognizes those NFL players who represent the same speed, precision and teamwork that their customers have come to expect from the full range of FedEx air, ground, freight and international shipping services, delivering safer kids in the process. With thousands of trucks out on the roads each day, FedEx is committed to improving pedestrian safety for children, by funding education programs and environmental improvements, from signage and crosswalks to pedestrian walkways near schools and playgrounds.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I'm voting Romo because I'm a blind homer, but Brees should probably win it this week. That was an awesome performance last night.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Rod;2442258 said:
I'm voting Romo because I'm a blind homer, but Brees should probably win it this week. That was an awesome performance last night.
I was thinking the same thing.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Omigod, I'm sorry- But I gotta vote for Brees. That was a masterpiece last night! Not only did he rip the Packers a new one, he said he was going to do it before he did it. His best was better then their best! The Packers' defensive unit's head where about to float off into space they were getting so big and Brees popped 'em mid-flight and brought them into a crashing landing on Runway Reality.

Virtually goodbye from the playoff race, Green Bay. :) Thank you, Drew Brees, the only quarterback I'd take over Romo in this league.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It's going to be pretty impossible for Romo to win this week. Brees and Cassel both played lights out.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Forget it, I'm not voting. The less "respected" this team feels the better the prospects for them to show up & play...

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Do you guys never vote for Commanders or eagles. I know I don't. Doesn't matter if they are the clear cut fav/most deserving, my mouse just won't click that way.

Using that logic, you better believe the same holds true for our beloved nominated Cowboy players.
It is your duty to make up for this by voting for the Cowboy each and every time.

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2442535 said:
Do you guys never vote for Commanders or eagles. I know I don't. Doesn't matter if they are the clear cut fav/most deserving, my mouse just won't click that way.

Using that logic, you better believe the same holds true for our beloved nominated Cowboy players.
It is your duty to make up for this by voting for the Cowboy each and every time.

My thoughts exactly. Whether it's player of the week, Pro-Bowl, exhibition tennis match, I'm voting Cowboys. End of story.