vs Seattle

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
There is a thread about what folks want to see against the Hawks on Monday.

So the question.. Do we really believe that given the fact that play them again week 7, won't the Boys play similarly 'vanilla' on monday night? I made the rationalization in my own mind that part of the reason we did not play very well against Zona is that we play them again in the regular season in week 8. Why won't the same rationale be true for Seattle?

thoughts?

tuna-salad

Reaction score
I agree. The worse we play and more we get beat by, the better it is in the regular season game. So, don't worry if we lose and look bad.

jsond

Reaction score
i agree too. that is why i listed the most imprtant things to come out of that game is: no injuries, improved play on the OL and DL. Final score and making sure our 1st team offense scores a td while the 1st team defense has to hold them to no td's is not that important to me.

Hoov

Reaction score
I think parcells will be looking at specifics. dont think he'll be doing things like letting Ware loose on QB cause he already knows Ware can rush the QB, think he'll be lloking a lot at how the LB's do in recognizing formations and pass coverage.

One thing I would like to see is how Pettiti does at RT, and how Davis does in pass coverage. Hopefully I'll get to see the game, the game against AZ wasnt televised in Philly area.

Asklesko

Reaction score
They were playing with no heart on Saturday. Let's hope they visit the Wizard soon.

thssanders

Reaction score
you'll get to see the game. It will be on channel 6 because it's a monday night game, or maybe espn... whichever one the philly game was on.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Hoov said:
I think parcells will be looking at specifics. dont think he'll be doing things like letting Ware loose on QB cause he already knows Ware can rush the QB, think he'll be lloking a lot at how the LB's do in recognizing formations and pass coverage.

One thing I would like to see is how Pettiti does at RT, and how Davis does in pass coverage. Hopefully I'll get to see the game, the game against AZ wasnt televised in Philly area.

Its on ABC monday.. so you'll definately get to see this one.. I hate not living in the Dallas market w/o Direct TV or the NFL Network

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
on 103.3 they had an interview w/ Witten that was from last night. ANyway, he said the offense was gonna show some more in the next game.

Hoov

Reaction score
cool. Yeah, during reg season i just go out to bar where they have football package and cowboys are always on. But for preseason thats not going to happen.

thssanders

Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
Its on ABC monday.. so you'll definately get to see this one.. I hate not living in the Dallas market w/o Direct TV or the NFL Network

Yeah i'm the same way. I hate dish network. I live in indy and don't get to see many of the games. I contacted dish about nfl network but they said they have no plans of adding it to their channel lineup.