Wade, Another one who should just shut up.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
It was a team loss plain and simple, special teams, offense, defense, and coaching all did their part.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
TheSkaven;1715188 said:
You guys crack me up. In fact, it was a successful strategy. What killed this team was the inability to stop Brady on 3rd downs. We're not talking about 3rd and 3's here either, but 3rd and long (8 or more yards). In that situation, the team knew the pass was coming, it did, and Wes Walker torched Nate Jones.

I'm just not sure this team had the personnel on the field to match up in that situation. We'll see when we play them in the SB and Henry is healthy. :cool:

In previous years when Henry was injured, it was during our MOST difficult stretches of the season(i.e. in '05-we had 3 NFCE road games in the second half. Last year-it was before the Eagles game-IF he was healthy in it, he would have ran back that INT-otherwise, you could tell his knee was bothering him).

Pt being that his injury happened before NON-conference opponent's games(and he won't be missed against Minny). We're going to have him for the difficult stretch run of 5 NFCE games in the second half, folks!

dooomsday

Reaction score
CNY Cowboy;1714687 said:
I just heard that W.P. stated that his plan was to take away The Pats run game and have Brady beat em.

Even if that dumb coaching move was true ,I wouldn't admit to it now.:bang2:

Great post. I am sure everyone was thinking it before excusing is as too neg. LOL!

This is not 1950 where the run rules the day and passing is risky. QB are extremely accurate and offense that utilize a West Coast theme dont really need to run as they once did. These old coaches who cannot adjust, the way Little Bill has, get burned.

Who games plans for Sammy Morris, LOL! Too much. Lets see if that Tom Brady, the best ever, 3 time champ can beat us! He doesnt win too much.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
ddh33;1715255 said:
I saw and heard the same thing multiple times today on ESPN. This isn't just bad reporting either. This is blatant misrepresentation. Others have already mentioned what Wade said, what he meant, and how it was taken out of context. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

:signmast: Exactly.

And what's insane is that it started with Cowlishaw, a local guy.

You could almost understand it if the coach was a jerk or something, although personal feelings really shouldn't matter to a professional. But Wade is the nicest guy you'd ever meet. He's been nothing but pleasant to the media. It just makes no sense.

Unless, that is, Cowlishaw is just that clueless. Which is entirely possible.

superpunk

Reaction score
This is what happens when you get second-hand information.

From idiots.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Another one that needs to shut up is T.O. Ive still got my popcorn ready to eat, probably stale by now though.