Wade Expects Felix Jones To Practice And Possibly Play Against Skins..

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2406733 said:
:facepalm:

Surely that will change in the second half of the season... Won't it? :(

idk, there are many things I've been still hoping Garrett changes about his O...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Don't think you can blame losses on FJ not getting the ball but it doesn't help to let a dynamic player stand on the sidelines. There has got to be room for him. Use two RBs, Barber and FJ, and two WRs and one TE. Let FJ run down the field a few times every game. At the very least he carries a LB with him. I guess they just don't have him practicing that. I suppose that's why I'm not a coach.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2407582 said:
That's an interesting theory.

Red should remember what the running game was like with Emmitt during his days as a player with the Cowboys. Standing there on the sideline watching Emmitt run the same plays over and over every game with success. Of course we had the line to road grade people.
We still have the ability to do that--on the right side, behind Davis and Colombo. Barber averages 5.0 ypc running to that side.

3.2 running left, behind Procter and Adams

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
percyhoward;2408069 said:
We still have the ability to do that--on the right side, behind Davis and Colombo. Barber averages 5.0 ypc running to that side.

3.2 running left, behind Procter and Adams

Garrett is too concerned w/ re-living the '90s Cowboys

vertical, timing-based passing offense

running to the left-side

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Personally, I can't wait for his return to special teams to listen to people say

"He sucks since the Td. Look at him pause! It's almost inhuman! How dare he not run in straight line!"

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I absolutely believe that he's not only got to get a few more carries but they MUST find a way to work him into the passing game more to take more pressure off Tony and just as importantly off of TO, Roy, and Witten.

He'll be a beast in the open field in the passing game and they need to work that in.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
percyhoward;2406728 said:
In the 6 games that Felix has played, he's been the target of two passes.

Total.

That is unbelieveable. This is something Garrett has to change. Or turn in his Genius Card.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2410553 said:
I think that's already been revoked.

I don't know. I still see him getting a free pass due to the injury situation.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Alexander;2410569 said:
I don't know. I still see him getting a free pass due to the injury situation.

I wonder how Jerry feels about Garrett these days.

We know how he felt about him last year, but supposedly, Jerry was pissed off that the coaches misjudged Brad Johnson's ability and aged condition.

Garrett's probably still the leading candidate to get the job in January.