Wade is an Idiot

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
But for preseason injuries to Stanback and Austin, we would have never seen Felix return that kick last night. Too valuable to the offense my ...... what was he in on last night, maybe half a dozen snaps?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Thats why he was on kickoff return, because he's not getting in alot of plays on the offensive side of the ball.

Wade never said he wasn't going to put Felix at kickoff, he said that if Felix is going to be a big part of the offense then he was going to limit his returns.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Teague31;2265107 said:
But for preseason injuries to Stanback and Austin, we would have never seen Felix return that kick last night. Too valuable to the offense my ...... what was he in on last night, maybe half a dozen snaps?

QFT

:bow:

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teague31;2265107 said:

In his press conference today, Wade said that Felix was always to be the kick returner - he sounded pretty annoyed that people had been saying otherwise.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
jimnabby;2265141 said:
In his press conference today, Wade said that Felix was always to be the kick returner - he sounded pretty annoyed that people had been saying otherwise.

You can pretty much listen what Wade says and expect the opposite to happen these days. Why is he annoyed when he was the one saying he would not be used? LOL

Why do they even hold the charade of a press conference anymore.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
jimnabby;2265141 said:

it was a joke intended to imply he was a great coach and that he knew all along how great felix would be at it.

Is it a texas thing that so many misread what he says?

rexrobinson

Reaction score
stealth;2265157 said:
it was a joke intended to imply he was a great coach and that he knew all along how great felix would be at it.

Is it a texas thing that so many misread what he says?

I am pretty sure he was always knew he was going to use Felix and I even think the conversation between him and Jerry was set up like about 75% of the Hard Knocks scenes. I just don't know why coaches even bother to use coach speak at press conference anymore.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rexrobinson;2265185 said:
I am pretty sure he was always knew he was going to use Felix and I even think the conversation between him and Jerry was set up like about 75% of the Hard Knocks scenes. I just don't know why coaches even bother to use coach speak at press conference anymore.
To create smokescreens.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
why would you "tell everyone" what you are going to do during the season?do you show your cards while playing poker??

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jimnabby;2265141 said:
Yet Felix was NOT the Kick Returner last week.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I honestly don't think that Felix would be returning kicks is Austin and Stanback stayed healthy.

Chinfu

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2265194 said:
I honestly don't think that Felix would be returning kicks is Austin and Stanback stayed healthy.

Agreed which is dumb, dude is like 5th all time KR in college.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Hostile;2265188 said:
To create smokescreens.

But no one believes them anymore. It is automatically given the coach is going to set a smokescreen via coach speak. I am a Wade supporter so don't think I am dumping on him this is really pointed at all coaches.

One thing I loved about Parcells is even though he did coach speak, he mostly just avoided the questions that led to coach speak and he seemed to really enjoy talking about football theory to the press. I enjoyed listening to him.

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2265194 said:
I'm sure Jerry said something to Wade about having Felix back there. It would be a complete waste to have anyone else. He's just a flat out good returner. He's patient enough to let things develop and fast enough to burst through the seam. I'm glad we won so I can really enjoy his return.:D

Reaction score
If Wade is an idiot so is half of the board because they didn't want Felix returning kicks either. WE MUST PROTECT THE POOR BABY.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Not blabbing about who is going to be returning KO or PRs is a strategy thing..

..and I hope he keeps doing it all year long.

:starspin RedBaLL ExPreSS :starspin